FPS Limit

Hello

About 7 years playing crossfire, and variety of games,
but I play about 6-7 months in a Test game,
no fps limit is not in the game,
while CrossFire fps limit,
I'm here today, this is a proposal to remove the fps limit opening.

- It's a separate setting for low systems.
- A separate setting for higher systems.

I played a game of Valve today,
fps value was between 390-400,
but when I entered crossfire this value is painful.
Between 200 FPS and 260 I believe they will get more value.
#MakeGreatAgain

Comments

• The maximum FPS in our game is 250, but it is not fair that they upgrade to the best, and there are people like me who play on weak computers that have less than 100 FPS.
    Drop Fps too Theme
  • Let’s start with, that’s useless having more than 140 FPS. Because the best monitor only supports 144hz. So it dosen’t change anything if you have the FPS Limited to 200-250. Or if you Uhr 300-400 FPS. This would only make a change if someone has higher hz than 144.
  • IGN_Galaxy wrote: »
    The maximum FPS in our game is 250, but it is not fair that they upgrade to the best, and there are people like me who play on weak computers that have less than 100 FPS.

Fps boost for low systems.
    Boost fps in the same way as high Systems.
  • wrote:
    Toxic;n6917262]Let’s start with, that’s useless having more than 140 FPS. Because the best monitor only supports 144hz. So it dosen’t change anything if you have the FPS Limited to 200-250. Or if you Uhr 300-400 FPS. This would only make a change if someone has higher hz than 144.

I Have already
    TUF Gaming VG27VQ 27” 165Hz 1ms

Only people with other systems that I don't think of myself are experiencing low fps and drop problem. I have opened this suggestion for a solution to these problems.
  • It's not the fps-limit that is the problem. The problem is that the game-engine is getting to old for the newer computers, both software and hardware.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • wrote:
    Toxic;n6917262]Let’s start with, that’s useless having more than 140 FPS. Because the best monitor only supports 144hz. So it dosen’t change anything if you have the FPS Limited to 200-250. Or if you Uhr 300-400 FPS. This would only make a change if someone has higher hz than 144.

Best monitors go up to 240 hz. Like mine. And yes it does make a huge difference if you have around 250 fps or 400, since the monitors refresh rate is not synced to the games refresh rate which often makes the game stutter, especially for low end systems. The more FPS your pc generates, the better your monitor will work. Having a refresh rate of 240 hz but only 30 fps makes the monitor show each frame 8 times which is really bad^^

Overall the game could definetly need an upgrade, but since that would affect the whole gameengine, you either have to update this or say goodbye to that idea.
  • Frmtkk wrote: »

Best monitors go up to 240 hz. Like mine. And yes it does make a huge difference if you have around 250 fps or 400, since the monitors refresh rate is not synced to the games refresh rate which often makes the game stutter, especially for low end systems. The more FPS your pc generates, the better your monitor will work. Having a refresh rate of 240 hz but only 30 fps makes the monitor show each frame 8 times which is really bad^^

Overall the game could definetly need an upgrade, but since that would affect the whole gameengine, you either have to update this or say goodbye to that idea.

Is the correct answer.
    I was thinking like you, the logical thing is,
    the higher the fps, the more efficiency we get from monitors.
  • The top PCs run CF at 200 FPS which is more than enough for basically every scenario.

Allowing it to go higher would not be a bad idea (since there are 240hz monitors) however it is not desperately needed either.
  • bongorro wrote: »
    The top PCs run CF at 200 FPS which is more than enough for basically every scenario.

Allowing it to go higher would not be a bad idea (since there are 240hz monitors) however it is not desperately needed either.

Formerly 2k13 2k14 2k15
    We would see values that would force 260, 280, even 300.