Hardware ban for cheaters ?

PS : this is my opinion and no one has the right to criticize me for it as i'm free to say what i want as long as i do not break the forum rules , for the game managers/ mods if you feel a bit bad for this then PLEASE ACT .

so i'm back to the game after all these years (nostalgia) and first comment i could say is that the game still has the same slow management as old days .
the game still the same hack free game as ever , cheaters everywhere in the game , wallers , aim, fly ..etc , i can find only few maps i could play on however i get kicked for no reason even if i have good K/D , some thinks i'm cheating , others kicking for fun , others are kicking to get the ACE instead...

i'm not saying the game is bad , however many player base in this game are cheaters and macro users , the company should really think about investing in the anti cheat more as it's old ( since 2016 ) and there's no update since , cf AC is like windows defender to give you a full picture..
so my opinion is why not hardware ban those cheaters and prevent them from playing the game in the first place if their sole reason to play the game it is ruining it for others ?
why not the game increase the AC security or change it to BE/EAC for more efficient & better security ?

i have reported some cheaters however the report and ban process takes ages as there's tons of reports... my other opinion is why not put an active ingame GM's who could give an insta ban hammer to those cheaters to reduce the web reports work at least and players at least can see that there's management ingame and this will reduce the cheaters itself as they wont use cheats as they know theres active GM's who could strike and give them hard time.

i hope by the new year the game has better major updates and one of those is the cheats problem which has been since the 1st day the game was published. and focus on getting new players not thinking about how to get money from current players.

if you want people to invest money in the game , you should first think what players want not what you want , take popular games like fortnite and PUBG as an example , they have big player base and players and investing money to buy ingame currency , the reason why is those companies are thinking what players want not what they want , everything else comes along ( money ). if you have a playable , good game which it's fun, cheat free, good management..etc anyone would invest in it.

i hope managers take this seriously cause in the end it's the company loss

Comments

• Hackers invade the world tbh i played PUBG since it has started and nowadays it is full of hackers, CF GMs already do their best to make game better they make a specific channel in discord that you can report hackers at once and they review then ban them at same time so it is easier to ban them instead of support tickets . they may add something soon to prevent cheaters from entering the Game
  • loma000 wrote: »
    Hackers invade the world tbh i played PUBG since it has started and nowadays it is full of hackers, CF GMs already do their best to make game better they make a specific channel in discord that you can report hackers at once and they review then ban them at same time so it is easier to ban them instead of support tickets . they may add something soon to prevent cheaters from entering the Game

there's no perfect protection i agree, i just want to play the game without those kids , cheaters and trollers , plus i'm banned from discord for asking one of the GM's to check a ticket i sent on my old banned account which got banned for no reason and they just say "hack" each time even when i didn't so i quit since then ( 2017 )
    few weeks ago i saw some ads and people sharing on facebook about the game again so here am i again trying to play the game i grow up with , however it's really annoying when i play and hackers just roaming around and not even kick them and kids just start kicking other random players just to win the game , i'm sure ranked is much more horrible than normal S&D or FFA as i'm sure someone is using cheat to boost others in his team as a service which is another issue they need to fix , which is boosting others in ranked. another issue i see in the game is the overpriced items which is really bad , 100k ZP cost 80$ , which gives you just GP/EXP/MP boost which is good for ranking up fast getting GP for GP weapons/crates and CFS packs , i would say 30~40$ for 100k ZP would be better and so on , not to mention gambling on the BM which could cost quit a lot of ZP if you are unlucky enough and a fan of gambling
    in the end i hope they start to do something about the cheaters first then reduce the ZP cost , even for those poor egys since they made a MENA server their currency is really low ( 1$ = 16 EG£ ) so with some math it would cost 1280 EG£ ( $80 * 16EG£ ) which is really high considering that it's not stable as it was once +20EG£
  • nekodesu96 wrote: »

there's no perfect protection i agree, i just want to play the game without those kids , cheaters and trollers , plus i'm banned from discord for asking one of the GM's to check a ticket i sent on my old banned account which got banned for no reason and they just say "hack" each time even when i didn't so i quit since then ( 2017 )
    few weeks ago i saw some ads and people sharing on facebook about the game again so here am i again trying to play the game i grow up with , however it's really annoying when i play and hackers just roaming around and not even kick them and kids just start kicking other random players just to win the game , i'm sure ranked is much more horrible than normal S&D or FFA as i'm sure someone is using cheat to boost others in his team as a service which is another issue they need to fix , which is boosting others in ranked. another issue i see in the game is the overpriced items which is really bad , 100k ZP cost 80$ , which gives you just GP/EXP/MP boost which is good for ranking up fast getting GP for GP weapons/crates and CFS packs , i would say 30~40$ for 100k ZP would be better and so on , not to mention gambling on the BM which could cost quit a lot of ZP if you are unlucky enough and a fan of gambling
    in the end i hope they start to do something about the cheaters first then reduce the ZP cost , even for those poor egys since they made a MENA server their currency is really low ( 1$ = 16 EG£ ) so with some math it would cost 1280 EG£ ( $80 * 16EG£ ) which is really high considering that it's not stable as it was once +20EG£

First welcome back again i agree with you in some points like there is no perfect protection but iam really annoyed of describing Egyptians are poor ! I don't agree with it and there is an offer for them all time since year ago 100K zp for 42.99$ from one card my opinion about hackers the best thing is to return kicking vote to all maps even we get kick some times but at least we will get rid of hackers in FFA AND HMx

First welcome back again i agree with you in some points like there is no perfect protection but iam really annoyed of describing Egyptians are poor ! I don't agree with it and there is an offer for them all time since year ago 100K zp for 42.99$ from one card my opinion about hackers the best thing is to return kicking vote to all maps even we get kick some times but at least we will get rid of hackers in FFA AND HMx

i'm not labeling all egyptians in general in the same "poor" category what i mean is most of the cf egy player base is poor since most of them are under age ( -18 students and not working )
    kicking in FFA is an option however it's not a solution , we may think of many potions to reduce the cheaters in rooms , however still the same if there's no solution that can prevent them in the first place from cheating
    PS: already uninstalled the game hours ago cause of the cheaters , got annoyed of them and it's useless to wait anything from this company , the game had cheaters since long ago and there's no progress on this matter till this day
    and due to the migration of EU and ES servers with NA i think this server closure is absolute and it's a waste of time to play since many has left the game too.

however it's nice to meet you here and have this nice discussion , hope i see you in csgo or rust .
    peace

i'm not labeling all egyptians in general in the same "poor" category what i mean is most of the cf egy player base is poor since most of them are under age ( -18 students and not working )
    kicking in FFA is an option however it's not a solution , we may think of many potions to reduce the cheaters in rooms , however still the same if there's no solution that can prevent them in the first place from cheating
    PS: already uninstalled the game hours ago cause of the cheaters , got annoyed of them and it's useless to wait anything from this company , the game had cheaters since long ago and there's no progress on this matter till this day
    and due to the migration of EU and ES servers with NA i think this server closure is absolute and it's a waste of time to play since many has left the game too.

however it's nice to meet you here and have this nice discussion , hope i see you in csgo or rust .
    peace

Nice to meet you too , but it isn't the best solution dude it is the game that we grow up playing it cheaters won't force us to leave hope to see you again in game and play with each other and maybe we will meet in any game really there is a lot of problems that we can't close our eyes about but we spend alot of our time in this game so we should stay strong till last breath against hackers their plans to make us leave . why don't you try ZM without hackers as i did and also playing ranked knife is free of hackers .rethink again dude
  • [USER="27168257"]nekodesu96[/USER] I absolutely agree with you. This was the game that i grew up on, and it's sad to see how many hackers there are.
    My account is about 8 years old and the amount of hackers it's the same or worse, specially when you are playing Ranked S&D, almost every single game i go with/agasint a hacker.
    In my opinion, what they need to do is improve their anti-cheat IMMEDIATELY and reduce the amount of overpowered zp guns... I cannot stand them, simply put skins in guns that already exist (like m4a1 gold, ak silver, awm red dragon, and so on), not fast reload, less recoil, etc like the vvip weapons.
  • qsGOMES wrote: »
    [USER="27168257"]nekodesu96[/USER] I absolutely agree with you. This was the game that i grew up on, and it's sad to see how many hackers there are.
    My account is about 8 years old and the amount of hackers it's the same or worse, specially when you are playing Ranked S&D, almost every single game i go with/agasint a hacker.
    In my opinion, what they need to do is improve their anti-cheat IMMEDIATELY and reduce the amount of overpowered zp guns... I cannot stand them, simply put skins in guns that already exist (like m4a1 gold, ak silver, awm red dragon, and so on), not fast reload, less recoil, etc like the vvip weapons.

Why? It's not like you can't get one too if you want, just buy one and have fun too, Mr. Anti-FUN.
  • [USER="22414144"]loma000[/USER] told you i just back to the game , my rank is low for ranked and i'm sure there's a lot of cheaters in ranked even for knife you can find one there plus i'm not knife fan too , ZM i got kicked many times for the event and i don't have good guns for it yet
    PS: you need to know the diff between hackers and cheaters
    [USER="26499768"]qsGOMES[/USER] i agree with this
    [USER="26504628"]Andrew1798[/USER] i'm not anti fun , im anti cheaters which whom ruining fun for me and others , why would i spend money on a game which has large amount of cheaters ? i'm just giving profit to the company and just wasting my money , even 1 cent is a waste with the current amount of cheaters , you may be one of these guys who spent a lot of money on the game however don't say im anti fun just cause im not buying ...
    [USER="22414144"]loma000[/USER] told you i just back to the game , my rank is low for ranked and i'm sure there's a lot of cheaters in ranked even for knife you can find one there plus i'm not knife fan too , ZM i got kicked many times for the event and i don't have good guns for it yet
    [USER="26504628"]Andrew1798[/USER] i'm not anti fun , im anti cheaters which whom ruining fun for me and others , why would i spend money on a game which has large amount of cheaters ? i'm just giving profit to the company and just wasting my money , even 1 cent is a waste with the current amount of cheaters , you may be one of these guys who spent a lot of money on the game however don't say im anti fun just cause im not buying ...

I already know the difference and i also inv you to play with me new ZM i will help you to play many games

I already know the difference and i also inv you to play with me new ZM i will help you to play many games

check your PM
    edit : can't PM you cause i need to add u first

check your PM

When i come online i will open my whisper and tell you where iam playing and let you join some new zm rooms

When i come online i will open my whisper and tell you where iam playing and let you join some new zm rooms

allright
  • The Zp Price should be Half already just because of the mass you need to buy on crates to get safe a Perm Win, mostly its 100k Zp wasted without a safe win and next month the same thats why i stopped cashing up, it shouldnt be Egypt only that can buy 100k for 42,99 it should be for all
  • Quake444 wrote: »
    The Zp Price should be Half already just because of the mass you need to buy on crates to get safe a Perm Win, mostly its 100k Zp wasted without a safe win and next month the same thats why i stopped cashing up, it shouldnt be Egypt only that can buy 100k for 42,99 it should be for all

yes that's what i'm talking about , however in the EU/US isn't same to middle east countries most since the USD in some of those countries is the double or x16 like in egypt , so you can simply imagine the huge amount of money they need to spend just for VIP's or crates
    however i agree , the price of ZP should already drop since it's really overpriced a lot , in fortnite you can spend 10$ in one season and get the next seasons with the VBucks you win in the BP and you could save more 20$ to get few other skins you want or buy STW and farm VBucks from it which is good profit.
    if we compare cf strategy with fortnite you can see the huge gap between them and which is thinking about their game

yes that's what i'm talking about , however in the EU/US isn't same to middle east countries most since the USD in some of those countries is the double or x16 like in egypt , so you can simply imagine the huge amount of money they need to spend just for VIP's or crates
    however i agree , the price of ZP should already drop since it's really overpriced a lot , in fortnite you can spend 10$ in one season and get the next seasons with the VBucks you win in the BP and you could save more 20$ to get few other skins you want or buy STW and farm VBucks from it which is good profit.
    if we compare cf strategy with fortnite you can see the huge gap between them and which is thinking about their game

im from germany and 80$ are here still arround 70 Euros and its still eavy expensive for then not a save winning a Perm Gun, so it would be just fair to reduce for all regions the price to 43$ for 100k zp and so on

im from germany and 80$ are here still arround 70 Euros and its still eavy expensive for then not a save winning a Perm Gun, so it would be just fair to reduce for all regions the price to 43$ for 100k zp and so on

i agree , even so they can still have the same price of ZP however reduce the crates and vip weapons price to be lower , or they just lower the charge price .
    still the main problem is the cheaters , i won't play the game or spend money unless i see a real progress on the cheaters matter which is my main concern about the game , ZP issue aside the cheaters are more annoying , i can play with just an AK and im fine with it , however i dont want to play in a room half of them cheating or QS macros with 10~40 ping and trash talking others just because they have higher rank and spent money on the game .
    i'd first want to see something that i could say is something about the game , the game is first deadly wave was since the p2w vip system was added and the 2nd wave is the v2.0 , v2.0 isn't bad in my opinion however it made many players quit the game at that time
  • Andrew1798 wrote: »

Why? It's not like you can't get one too if you want, just buy one and have fun too, Mr. Anti-FUN.

It's not Mr. Anti-fun, It's Mr. that plays this game for a along time and tries love the game again, and i CAN'T.
    Take Fortnite and CS:GO for example, you can spend 1000$ or 0$ and you still play the same way. In CF if you spend 1000$ (VIPS), you basically destroy the others just because of your overpowered weapons.
    I migrated my CF EU account to NA, and initialy I was very happy, but after some months playing the game, I noticed that in NA the GM's aren't that active, the amount of people hacking is triple and the amount of laggers is insane, AND THIS IS THE REASON WHY THIS GAME ISN'T FUN ANYMORE.
  • 1. Please avoid using the comic sans font to make a serious post.
    2. Saying something is your opinion and no one has the right to criticize you for it, makes it a echo chamber/circle jerk where it becomes more about stroking your ego rather than finding the best solution.
    3. Hardware ban is like hand sanitizer kills 99% of the germs(hackers). The better hackers or the 1% would be able to evade this. Hardware banning is looking at unique identifiers in hardware parts like motherboard, cpu, network card, ..etc. I believe if they were to write some kind of software that can inject code to spoof the identifier code of their systems, they can evade this issue.
    4. Asking for a replacement anti cheat system is pointless, because it's a system placed onto their computers with all the files and everything. They can try and modify it or create some software to confuse the anticheat system. We want something that these hackers can't have access to, and that something are the servers. A server accepts client data packets from players and passes them onto other players such as location, character model, name, rank ...etc. What a cheater does is send a data packet saying that they moved from point A to point B which is somewhere under the map. The server can check this first and say "Hey! that's not valid!" then kick them.
  • 1. Please avoid using the comic sans font to make a serious post.
    2. Saying something is your opinion and no one has the right to criticize you for it, makes it a echo chamber/circle jerk where it becomes more about stroking your ego rather than finding the best solution.
    3. Hardware ban is like hand sanitizer kills 99% of the germs(hackers). The better hackers or the 1% would be able to evade this. Hardware banning is looking at unique identifiers in hardware parts like motherboard, cpu, network card, ..etc. I believe if they were to write some kind of software that can inject code to spoof the identifier code of their systems, they can evade this issue.
    4. Asking for a replacement anti cheat system is pointless, because it's a system placed onto their computers with all the files and everything. They can try and modify it or create some software to confuse the anticheat system. We want something that these hackers can't have access to, and that something are the servers. A server accepts client data packets from players and passes them onto other players such as location, character model, name, rank ...etc. What a cheater does is send a data packet saying that they moved from point A to point B which is somewhere under the map. The server can check this first and say "Hey! that's not valid!" then kick them.

ill skip point 1 as it's useless to talk about , point 2 the "criticize" i'm talking about is someone who will say that the game managers aren't lazy and trying to do something about cheaters meanwhile they only think about how to get more money from players when the game is dead and many players are leaving the game and selling their accounts , if i wanted to i would have put that in the footer instead of header to make it valid on all what i said
    point 3 is true however having low cheaters number is still better than having them all roaming in the game , at least we can prevent the rest 1%, they won't last long due to kicks and closed rooms and they cant be active for long cause someone will report them on discord and they will get banned faster , so it's still better than nothing
    point 4 is somewhat i agree and disagree , cause here cf hackers aren't that talented and i know what i'm talking about , XC3 isn't really a big deal and i already gave the picture of xc3 ( it's like windows defender it will let virus in simply ) having advanced anti cheat like BE or EAC is still better as only chinese people can bypass them ( PUBG BE mostly ) , this will reduce the hackers for sure since they will need to bypass the AC to be able to inject anything to the game cause old school methods it wont work with them anymore
    [USER="22414144"]loma000[/USER] told you i just back to the game , my rank is low for ranked and i'm sure there's a lot of cheaters in ranked even for knife you can find one there plus i'm not knife fan too , ZM i got kicked many times for the event and i don't have good guns for it yet

Sorry, I thought you meant that you want them to NERF the ZP guns instead of LOWERING THEIR PRICES. You are right, it's a lot of money and they are doing it wrong by making some countries pay more and others pay less.
  • Andrew1798 wrote: »

Sorry, I thought you meant that you want them to NERF the ZP guns instead of LOWERING THEIR PRICES. You are right, it's a lot of money and they are doing it wrong by making some countries pay more and others pay less.

no i dont mean that , however they should restrict some VIP weapons and make it ZM only for example which is the overpowered weapons which is irritating ,and yes it's better to make all the same low price for all countries , for me it's ~8500 yen just for 100k and it's expensive

they should save the game or simply announce the shutdown early
  • BIG RED +1 for the Hardware Ban

People who create accounts just to cheat with it should be eliminated in any way from playing CF. and a Hardware ban ist the best way to get rid of cheaters
    also People who spend Money on a good account but create a new account just for cheating deserve also no longer to Play CF. doesnt matter on which account.
  • egypig wrote: »
    BIG RED +1 for the Hardware Ban

People who create accounts just to cheat with it should be eliminated in any way from playing CF. and a Hardware ban ist the best way to get rid of cheaters
    also People who spend Money on a good account but create a new account just for cheating deserve also no longer to Play CF. doesnt matter on which account.

now there's a new cheat in the game beside the old one and it's a cheatfest between them lol...
  • Hardware ban is a bad idea, -1

1) People buy used hardware all the time. Imagine not being able to play CF because the 2nd hand GPU/monitor/mouse/motherboard you bought was used by a cheater before.

2) Different people might use the same PC. In internet cafes for example. If a player cheats then the whole internet cafe gets banned ? That's not a smart thing to do from z8's perspective.

3) Banning cheaters is like treating a flu epidemic with Aspirin. You need vaccination for that. In other words if people are able to download free cheats and cheat then they will cheat.

4) Cheaters don't care about consequences (unless they are high profile) therefore a hardware ban is not a strong deterrence anyway.

EDIT:
    The solution to the cheat wave is:

a) Make the cheater report system efficient/more simple. Lots of bugs/confusion in the report form that render the average non-fluent-english player unable to report correctly.

b) Make it harder for new accounts to cheat in ranked by increasing the ranked minimum level. (Right now it is the golden bar rank which can be reached within a week of playing)

c) Make the people who are responsible for the handling of cheating reports actually play the game a lot. If there was a GM in top 100 ranked actively playing the game there would be almost no cheaters in the top 300 ranks.

d) Since 80% of the reports are not actually cheats but players who are just mad at other people doing better than them, find some very experienced players (pro competitive players preferably) and give absolute priority to their cheat reports. High profile pro competitive players are far less likely to report non-cheaters, they play the game a lot and if made clear to them that their reports actually get prioritized then they will actually bother reporting.

e) Absolute numbers don't really matter when we are talking about cheaters and cheat waves. A good metric that should be used when discussing about cheaters/cheat waves would be the median cheating period which means for how long can the average cheater cheat before he gets banned. Right now that metric is quite high by my estimation.
    The Zp Price should be Half already just because of the mass you need to buy on crates to get safe a Perm Win, mostly its 100k Zp wasted without a safe win and next month the same thats why i stopped cashing up, it shouldnt be Egypt only that can buy 100k for 42,99 it should be for all

EGYPT can buy 100k for 42,99 ??????????

i agree , even so they can still have the same price of ZP however reduce the crates and vip weapons price to be lower , or they just lower the charge price .
    still the main problem is the cheaters , i won't play the game or spend money unless i see a real progress on the cheaters matter which is my main concern about the game , ZP issue aside the cheaters are more annoying , i can play with just an AK and im fine with it , however i dont want to play in a room half of them cheating or QS macros with 10~40 ping and trash talking others just because they have higher rank and spent money on the game .
    i'd first want to see something that i could say is something about the game , the game is first deadly wave was since the p2w vip system was added and the 2nd wave is the v2.0 , v2.0 isn't bad in my opinion however it made many players quit the game at that time

im not even mad about the Vip System since a few of them have just a slightly faster reload, i only bought m4 vip because i just wanted to get a weapon that dont get dropped, and i dont get then every round focused down because everyone wants to pick my weapon up, and since theres no S&D mode or item that disables the weapon drop i was forced to get me 1. but its just unfair when they have the ZP Price reduced to half while others have to pay the double price, but good to know that this is so, i wont buy anything more since i know this now.

i have by myself with a broken hard drive a ping from 20ms and im tired of need 10 shots into a enemy with "just" an 80 ping, the lower the ping is the worse gets cf because all with a standard ping from 50-80 are bullet sponges, but it wont change, so i need to look up for me a driver for my internet where i can limit my internet so i have a 50-80 ping too, because its just annoying, even when i give players Headshots and i mean when i only see the heads (example sniper house on the A Side from Eagle Eye) and give him a hit it only gets counted as 30-40 dmg which is ridiculous.
  • bongorro wrote: »
    Hardware ban is a bad idea, -1

1) People buy used hardware all the time. Imagine not being able to play CF because the 2nd hand GPU/monitor/mouse/motherboard you bought was used by a cheater before.

2) Different people might use the same PC. In internet cafes for example. If a player cheats then the whole internet cafe gets banned ? That's not a smart thing to do from z8's perspective.

3) Banning cheaters is like treating a flu epidemic with Aspirin. You need vaccination for that. In other words if people are able to download free cheats and cheat then they will cheat.

4) Cheaters don't care about consequences (unless they are high profile) therefore a hardware ban is not a strong deterrence anyway.

EDIT:
    The solution to the cheat wave is:

a) Make the cheater report system efficient/more simple. Lots of bugs/confusion in the report form that render the average non-fluent-english player unable to report correctly.

b) Make it harder for new accounts to cheat in ranked by increasing the ranked minimum level. (Right now it is the golden bar rank which can be reached within a week of playing)

c) Make the people who are responsible for the handling of cheating reports actually play the game a lot. If there was a GM in top 100 ranked actively playing the game there would be almost no cheaters in the top 300 ranks.

d) Since 80% of the reports are not actually cheats but players who are just mad at other people doing better than them, find some very experienced players (pro competitive players preferably) and give absolute priority to their cheat reports. High profile pro competitive players are far less likely to report non-cheaters, they play the game a lot and if made clear to them that their reports actually get prioritized then they will actually bother reporting.

e) Absolute numbers don't really matter when we are talking about cheaters and cheat waves. A good metric that should be used when discussing about cheaters/cheat waves would be the median cheating period which means for how long can the average cheater cheat before he gets banned. Right now that metric is quite high by my estimation.

dude lol ,
    1 - what's the odd of someone buying a used motherboard that was used by a cf cheater? it's like 0,00000000000000001% chance ...
    2 - internet cafe owner need to be responsible of his customers actions and see what they are doing , it's not like you let your customer do whatever he want , like downloading and installing anything he want without permission , he need to monitor his customers , someone can install a keylogger and then simply change other customers accounts , which is another subject , still the owner has the responsibility of monitoring them.
    3 - ban isn't a solution , they should get a better anticheat or just give up on the game and give it to another company who can handle it and do better decisions about it.
    4 - some cheaters are using cheat on their main accounts sometimes , the hardware ban should be to the hackers who make the hacks not the cheaters who use their hacks.

a - i do agree they should make better system , an in-game report system would be great.
    b - this company doesn't even care about it and only push stupid updates to get your money.
    c - sentai and kanadian both are most of the time who reply to the tickets , they only are wasting time in the company and just get paid for doing nothing ... their action is always late and isn't in time or needed. what's the point of banning someone who was ruinning the game for everyone after like 4~5 days ? he could make new account in those days and level up and use it after that account gets banned and it's endless loop

to sum it up : z8games have 2 things to do :
    1 - better anticheat and active gm's
    2 - give up on the game and give it to another company who cares

im not even mad about the Vip System since a few of them have just a slightly faster reload, i only bought m4 vip because i just wanted to get a weapon that dont get dropped, and i dont get then every round focused down because everyone wants to pick my weapon up, and since theres no S&D mode or item that disables the weapon drop i was forced to get me 1. but its just unfair when they have the ZP Price reduced to half while others have to pay the double price, but good to know that this is so, i wont buy anything more since i know this now.

i have by myself with a broken hard drive a ping from 20ms and im tired of need 10 shots into a enemy with "just" an 80 ping, the lower the ping is the worse gets cf because all with a standard ping from 50-80 are bullet sponges, but it wont change, so i need to look up for me a driver for my internet where i can limit my internet so i have a 50-80 ping too, because its just annoying, even when i give players Headshots and i mean when i only see the heads (example sniper house on the A Side from Eagle Eye) and give him a hit it only gets counted as 30-40 dmg which is ridiculous.

10 ping in your case is good , however what you are experiencing is render delay maybe , like you see the enemy and shoot head but infact you shot his shoulder.

10 ping in your case is good , however what you are experiencing is render delay maybe , like you see the enemy and shoot head but infact you shot his shoulder.

in normal games a lower ping is good, but not in cf, i tried it on my own and switched to NA Server there i got myself a 100 Ping (because im not live near America) and there i can Dodge more Shots that hits me, then on my normal Ping, this if from the Game and not from me Only, players are complaining about this for at least 5 years+ and still nothing has changed in this situation, and its for me just frustrating, when i need half of the Clip even in the Chest of a Enemy Player with an AK, and i get 1 Time Hit in the Chest and instant lose 70+ Health.

Maybe when im playing someday again i will try to record it and then you see what i mean, best example is everytime, when you poke a corner take as example my ping with 20ms, i see a sniper pull back arround the corner walk again 3 meters from that corner away and want to go to a diffrent direction, and then i just die, because on his 100+ ping i just showed up then on his screen, this game needs to be Server sided and not Computer sided, so that this wouldnt be more able to do, and it would even fix another problem, that would be if someone get a 1k+ ping that he cant just walk through half the Map and then when his ping goes lower he just "teleports" in front of you.

that would be then more like in Counter Strike if someone starts to lagg heavily he cant move anymore from that spot he started to lagg until his ping goes normal again, and some modes would be revived then too, example Mutation Modes because a lot of Players abusing this "bug".

I said Somedays because i got now my 12 Days of Christmas Ribbon and now im gonna do a Break From CF because it was this Month too much frustration in this Game for me, and even with this new Hacker Wave going on, ill wait at least until theres finally a new Anti Cheat Patch and see if then still are so much running arround.

And this Information that Egypt Region just paying the half the Price of Zp did it destroy it for me completlymy mood to play this Game at the moment, because we need to pay 2x the Price for same Vip Stuff and Crates, so nah, and i was Wondering why there so much Randoms winning from BM, and since 9 Years here now in CF theres Absolutly no Honor for the Veterans here that kept this Game Alive in this back in the days Heavily Hacker Years here, they just give new Users more then the Veterans.

and thats for just too much ATM.

so maybe we see us in a few Months again when theres a new ANti Cheat Patch, but until then wish you a good start into the new year, and im out.

Greetings BananaJoes