Increase available for a majority of previously locked CFEU weapons to all players

Greetings community, Kastlas here.

So, guess I will start with the simple 2 notes before going to the main topic (since they are connected in a way). First of all, I would like a to greet a new community joining the saga of CFWE and of course, the EU people with 1 year anniversary joining us and I hope, with many more years to come.However, back to the topic. In that year of expanding the community with the merge, we managed to get 3 out of 14 weapons from the GP Black Market, which weren't available anywhere else (Item Shop or/and ZP Black Market and/or coupon exchange temporary). I decided to compile the list of given, available, Cash currency locked and etc. with the solution how to overcome and solve it.

Part 1: The added GP Black Market/Item Shop weapons (This list contains weapons, added into the crates for GP, which are/were available for GP or any other F2P currency) :

- APR338
- Ash - 12.7
- OT-Drotik (Added for MP)
- FAD

You might consider why I said "3 out of 14" while in I mentioned 4. Simple, FAD was available for the temporary Coupon exchange item BACK in the days (Can't remember about APR tho), but I had to start with somewhat a brighter side of it.

Part 2 : Weapons, which are locked for the cash currency, while they were available GP currency to others :

Season 1 : The Gacha Tendency :

Weapons, which were/are available in Cash currency crates:

- MSBs 5.56
- AK12-S
- Zastava M76
- Dual Scorpion VZ61
- FR-F2
- PSG-1 Camo
- Scorpion EVO
- Knight SR-16
- HK G28 *
- Knight SR-25 *
- Kriss Super V *
- M60 - Adv *
- Cop Derringer *
- 500 Chainsaw *
- M16A2 *

This is probably the most problematic issue to solve, as it will take extra effort to probably give something to the previous owners, who spend cash for this stuff in exchange to not make them angry. However, adding some Old School stuff from the list (Kriss/M60 Adv/FR-F2) wouldn't break the game balance at this point.
M16A2 just needs it revival from the BP days, since it does happen quite often with AK/M4A1-S.

Season 2 : The Temporary Filler Arc :

Event and Coupon locked weapons:

- MP7A1
- Remington 870
- M16A4
- VZ.58

Since this is a filler arc, FAD in the season 1 finale opened the way for previously coupon weapons to live their dream as a permanent addition to the player's collection, however VZ.58 decided to join their trip from the Event weapon to permanent member. Adding them wouldn't be much of the issue, since it's been ages since they have seen the light.

Season 3 : Not just a gun for hire (Literally) :

To sum up the Part 2 I will use rent-able weapon for cash currency:

- AKs-74u (Definetly not best Part 2 husbando/waifu, not at all) *
- FAMAS - Camo *
- L85A1 *
- Dual Uzi *
- MP5 - ADV *
- MP7- ADV *
- XM1014 - ADV *
- Dual Colts *

As you can see, with the listed weapons, only 3 at max seems useable, for which a simple solution would be just to add them into the GP Black Market to follow the legacy of AK-47 Camo.

Part 3 : The brand new world (Unique, vanilla weapons) :

Season 1 : Let it spin :

List of GP Black Market unique weapons :

- CBJ - MS (The Nailgun)
- G3A3
- Mac - 10
- FNS TPS
- KSP 58D
- MG36
- StG 716

Well, the idea and suggestion is simple : Just add them to the GP Black Market time to time.

Season 2 : PMR30 isn't that new you know:

List of GP Item Shop unique weapons :

- AK-12
- Type 56
- Falcon OP99
- Savage 110BA
- PSG-1 (Just reprint it already for the sake of Breset)
- Ultimax 100
- Serbu Super Shotty

Well, since PMR is super old by now, might be the time, right?

* indicates weapons from GP Item Shop.

Comments