Ghost Mode kicks

Since its a Ghost Mode Event, its much more easy 2 farm the Runners and people, who can´t play this Mode.
After 10 years Ghost Mode play its not hard, to get 40/4 stats or so.
But you get kicked in 2/3 Rooms, cuz you "hak"....
They dont know Sound play, i dont write pinpoint, cuz my pinpoint sucs :(
Every idiot sprays with AK, KAC Chainsaw or something like that.
How should i get my Event kills/Play time, if i get kicked in 2/3 rooms?
Its so damn annyoing....

Comments

• Rohr_Post wrote: »
    Since its a Ghost Mode Event, its much more easy 2 farm the Runners and people, who can´t play this Mode.
    After 10 years Ghost Mode play its not hard, to get 40/4 stats or so.
    But you get kicked in 2/3 Rooms, cuz you "hak"....
    They dont know Sound play, i dont write pinpoint, cuz my pinpoint sucs :(
    Every idiot sprays with AK, KAC Chainsaw or something like that.
    How should i get my Event kills/Play time, if i get kicked in 2/3 rooms?
    Its so damn annyoing....

Stop hacking.
  • If you can't beat them, join them. Play as they do. Run around with the loudest weapon you can find, with music in your ears and sound off.:D
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • I played with you yesterday, and the amount of people who cried in the room was actually pretty sad...
    I came back to the mode after like, 4 years and even though I'm rusty at it, it's still pretty easy. No one knows the basics of Bhopping, using sound and generally knowing the maps/camp locations and usual spots ghosts hide.
    Because players like us actually know how to play the mode, and others don't, they automatically accuse us of cheating and kick us from rooms. The best option is to find players who know how to play the mode and stick with those in rooms. Yeah, it's easier said than done, but it's all you can do. Nothings going to change the fact people kick you from rooms, no matter how much you try to explain to them how the mode works and that they're free to report you if they think you cheat
  • Hackers are everywhere these days, so you have no-one to blame when you have a fishy score, except the game itself. I don't actively kick any1 but when some1 who has a fishy score is being kicked, I always press f11 xDDDDDDD