Just make the 100 coupon items permanent ffs.

Nobody buys that 60 day crap anyway. Just make those weapons perm too and people will actually have a reason to buy them. I, for one, will never in a million years spend 100 coupons on a temporary gun. I would, however, buy the hell out of a permanent SL Black and DE Tiger.

Comments

• That is definitely right and if they include barrett m82a1 everyone would be eager to buy as well
  • eref wrote: »
    That is definitely right and if they include barrett m82a1 everyone would be eager to buy as well

Yep, I'd probably get all of them eventually if they were perm.
  • +1, Why even have any non permanent weapons for coupons or ZP. I don't think many buy them. More weapon's for the collection is always good.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »
    +1, Why even have any non permanent weapons for coupons or ZP. I don't think many buy them. More weapon's for the collection is always good.

Totally. I literally NEVER see people using any of those temp weapons from coupons OR the item shop ZP temps. It's a shame too. I was just looking through all those item shop guns and there's some kinda cool weapons in there that will never see the light of day because who wants to spend ZP to have some gun for a week? Perms or nothing. I'll never rent a friggin video game gun, and I don't know anyone who does.

I mean, some people must do it, but I never see them in game ever. Z8 prolly makes 20 bucks a year off that crap. They might actually make some money off it if you could get them permanently.
  • h8z8 wrote: »

Totally. I literally NEVER see people using any of those temp weapons from coupons OR the item shop ZP temps. It's a shame too. I was just looking through all those item shop guns and there's some kinda cool weapons in there that will never see the light of day because who wants to spend ZP to have some gun for a week? Perms or nothing. I'll never rent a friggin video game gun, and I don't know anyone who does.

I mean, some people must do it, but I never see them in game ever. Z8 prolly makes 20 bucks a year off that crap. They might actually make some money off it if you could get them permanently.

I have suggested making a couple of them into GP-crate weapons for the black-market, as it is a high demand for new GP-weaps and then they don't have to re-skin or program some new weapons into the game.
    JackPain (Sweden)