Limited the user of creating new acc

So every time i play crossfire i all way play again people that just created new acc and just to use TMP
So i think that limited them from creating more acc because all they do is just get the tmp for 3 day and waste the 200k GP
then create another acc.

Comments

• You right TMP is true everywhere but you can avoid the damage by being away from the enemy because those rifles are more harmful when they are at close range.
  • I would like to see them limit acc creation, at least for a while. Not for the TMP, it's a mostly useless weapon anyway, let them dig their own grave (Though it is a good weapon for hunting mutants). I want them to limit it, because of hacker control.

This has worked well in other games. Limit account creation to 1 acc per IP-adress for some months and strike down hard against the hackers during that time (Gm's entering modes that can't save replay, under a false name, when they have time, for an example). Even if they can get around it, the number hackers will get fewer, as then they can't just make another account (Most hackers are just stupid copy-pasters, not knowing about how to get around an IP ban). A lot of people will also start thinking twice about hacking and many who would hack, now will not.

After those months they can stop the limitation for a while, but do it again sometime at a later date. Permanently IP-banning the hackers they catch during this time, is even better.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • +1 I honestly don't care too much about TMP,9A 91, or any other weapons
    But I would like to see some countermeasure against hackers, like one or two accounts for one IP address
    Speaking of hackers who got banned, and create an account again to hack, i would like to see hardware ban, very simple solution
  • +1 for some reasons like avoiding the use of that damned TMP. But on the other hand i would say -1 because if someone get scammed and he would be willing to create back another account at least he could do it.
  • WNCALEX wrote: »
    +1 for some reasons like avoiding the use of that damned TMP. But on the other hand i would say -1 because if someone get scammed and he would be willing to create back another account at least he could do it.

If the person creat their acc they have secret question and the answer will sent to your email can look for it and recover it , i meant limited creating of acc are like people can only create maximum of 5 acc only something like that.