Dismantle duplicate weapons

Hello, I wanna suggest an option or an event that would allow us to dismantle the duplicate weapons, especially the ones obtained from black market. Most of you probably know that feeling when you spin crates then boom "WIN RARE ITEM" but its a weapon that you already have and you don't want a second one if we are talking about a primary weapon. That weapon will just sit on your storage and it will never be used, its just a waste. I would trade or dismantle all my duplicates for a chance to get new weapons or anything that might worth.

At the moment black market doesn't allow us to dismantle permanent weapons so you either keep the duplicates on your black market storage and get annoyed by the window that always pops up and ask if you wanna send your RARE items to the storage or have them on your storage and start using the search function because you have too many duplicates.
pSYRFHm.png

Theres also the duplicate melee weapons that you get from playing zombie elemental temple and trust me you get them very often as reward for beating the boss.
I only have 9 zp bm duplicates but a lot of gp and zm melee duplicates. I feel this needs a change.
vW4yDDn.png
PPeVbV0.png

Comments