Revive the Clan Servers!!

There was a time when Clan servers were quite active and almost 2-3 channels of UK Clan server were always full everyday. Nowadays the clan servers are almost dead due to hackers and the the introduction of ranked matches.

To revive clan servers, please introduce Clan events. Keeping in mind the current trend of ribbon events, I'd suggest the GMs to make limited time events for "Clan Survivalist" and "Credit to the Clan" Ribbons. There is no tracker to record the progress towards these ribbons so it would be a wise decision to revive clan servers as well as these long lost ribbons with a single event.

Therefore kindly make an event on Clan wars to revive Clan servers.

I wouldn't mind if you dedicate whole November month on clan events.

Comments

• +1

Yes!! Ranked pretty much killed Clan wars, but it was really fun back then! If any GM is reading this, please note this as a general conclusion:

Your lack of MISSIONS / EVENTS is what killed most of the fun/good modes in this game.
    I think it was 2012 when you had daily missions which were the same for everyone - The Mines was the most played S&D map because of that, and also Ghost Mode was played a lot!! That's exactly what you have to do to revive old maps and old modes.

Give everyone daily AND monthly missions! That's what the game needs. Monthly missions for Clan Wars since it would be harder to achieve, and daily missions for every map & mode !

Can't you see that all channels are always full of Eagle Eye S&D / Egypt TDM / Rooftops HMX / Festival FFA !!!! Enough with that! Do something! Yes, we can create rooms and some people will join, but we will never get a FULL room on old maps as we could back in the days when you cared about old maps and modes!
  • Andrew1798 wrote: »
    +1

Yes!! Ranked pretty much killed Clan wars, but it was really fun back then! If any GM is reading this, please note this as a general conclusion:

Your lack of MISSIONS / EVENTS is what killed most of the fun/good modes in this game.
    I think it was 2012 when you had daily missions which were the same for everyone - The Mines was the most played S&D map because of that, and also Ghost Mode was played a lot!! That's exactly what you have to do to revive old maps and old modes.

Give everyone daily AND monthly missions! That's what the game needs. Monthly missions for Clan Wars since it would be harder to achieve, and daily missions for every map & mode !

Can't you see that all channels are always full of Eagle Eye S&D / Egypt TDM / Rooftops HMX / Festival FFA !!!! Enough with that! Do something! Yes, we can create rooms and some people will join, but we will never get a FULL room on old maps as we could back in the days when you cared about old maps and modes!

So true. They have to change things.

I am also tired of playing same maps again n again. Old maps of S&D like Factory, Mines, Ceyhan, Santoria, Downtown etc. were much more fun than Eagle Eyes. They need to integrate these maps into daily missions. I really miss playing old maps like Laboratory, Hakenkreuz, Crossroad, Colombia, Fortress, Excavation etc. No one joins the room, whenever I try to host these maps.
  • +1 on this, I dont have those 2 Ribbons and it will be a good chance to work and get them. Hope we can see a tracker and maybe an event about Clan Wars
  • PorBiejin wrote: »
    +1 on this, I dont have those 2 Ribbons and it will be a good chance to work and get them. Hope we can see a tracker and maybe an event about Clan Wars

Still bugged to merry hell, there web coders are perthetic lame kids imo.
    employing the wrong people i bet.
  • Z8Cripples wrote: »

Yeah, sad to know that issue still pending to be fixed... it would be awesome for me to have a chance to earn both ribbons soon.
  • Z8Cripples wrote: »

unfortunately I don't think they want to put efforts into those trackers. That's why It's better if they make an event for these ribbons.
  • + doesnt metter how much, u have nice ideas, especially about old maps and modes, its boring to death to play same maps again and again, we need diversity.
  • +1 Very good suggestion.
    But '' Credit To The Clan '' ribbon still bugged for more than 3 years. I hope they fix it soon.
  • I guess this'd be a cool idea, Clans are now almost inactive, adding an event or some ribbons to revive the clan servers would be a great idea, I'm supporting your idea.