Halloween Costume Contest

Basically, I'd like to see a costume contest this Halloween - Be it real life, or in-game, I'd like to see them.

It went pretty well last time, so why not have another?

Prizes could be either a Halloween weapon of choice for 1st place (Or Halloween crates/larger amount of crate tickets), and differing amounts of crates (Halloween to fit the theme) for 2nd place (or crate tickets). Ideally, 1st place for both categories, so IRL and screenshots.

GM crates as a consolation prize for those who participated?

That's all.

Comments

• The reward should be weapon by choice to first place in each category ,and a ribbon to all the 3 first places in each category.no thing more or less ,without this as reward no one would be interested to participate (look for example last year - the reward to first place was only 10 crates?seriously??that's exactly the reason why last year was a fail with bearly 20 lame enteries).

Secondary - why always 2 out of 3 screens of the winners looks way too "regular " and looks like the GM's are trolling with their decisions ?look for example 2 years ago ,VIRUS entry with that it the clown was brilliant,the other 2 winners(najar from twinkies with some nade in zm and another player I cant remember )were way too simple while there were much better screens that deserved more to win.

3rd - all the players and entries should be treated equally. Why always only a forumers win ?while the players from the entire game have been participate?

last - as I said ,there should be weapon by choice ,especially when this is the last Halloween before hd comes in 2-3 months .so this year hallowen/black Friday/Christmas should be something special.
  • +1 i don't really care for those events, but pretty sure enough people enjoy this, maybe do it as a discord event for discord level10 and higher