Change Coupons Rewards

Hello, I'm here to taalking about Coupons Rewards It doesn't changed for a lot of time and it's need to change { this is not my Opinion only it's an opinion of many people in cf}

Comments

• Hello, I'm here to taalking about Coupons Rewards It doesn't changed for a lot of time and it's need to change { this is not my Opinion only it's an opinion of many people in cf}

I've sent them suggestion messages . here's my tip and their reply.

Hello Dear, Good Morning.

Please We need new weapon at Black market coupon system. Most of Zp buyers and non- zp buyers have got the current ones. So that, bringing new guns to exchange for 150 coupons will persuade players to buy ZP in order to spending it by purchasing ZP crates to grab coupons. As an example , yesterday I would've bought 50000 zp if there were new guns to exchange but I only recharged 20000 zp.

Here's my Suggestion:

Option 1, Sniper Rifle : VSK-94 (Regular or Digital Camo one) or SR-99 or DSR-1 Rusty.

Option 2 , Pistol : M66 (regular or Legendary one) or Ruger Bisley

Option 3, Rifle : Galil ARM ( Camo or Regular one ) or ARX-100 or Bushmaster ACR or RGP.

Look at my suggetion , BRING ONE to each of three options we can get on BM coupons on next game update. As veteran I'm trying to help you to keep this game alive because I enjoy it will provide a second chance of veterans players getting these weapons which were sent to the vault in the past .

[GM]Kanadian's reply

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Z8Games Support Center.

We appreciate you putting the time to give us suggestions. We have forwarded your suggestion to the appropriate department and they will have a look at it.

We would also ask you to please post your ideas and suggestions in the Suggestion section of our forums. Not only will you gain the support of the community but we will also have something to direct our developers to when looking into these issues.

Once again thank you for your time and effort put into your report. It is because of players like you that make us enjoy what we do.
    If you would like to make suggestions for our game, please use the Suggestions Forum (http://forum.z8games.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55) which is read regularly by our staff.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with information on if or when your suggestion will be reviewed.

We thank you for your understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards,"

[GM]Kanadian
  • Yeah, I got all the 150 coupons weapons in CF now. And now I got 110 coupons and it will come to 150 again very soon please change them