closure of the Lost Saga game

Hello

That closure of the Lost Saga game
Make anxiety in the crossfire players
And makes us wonder whether CrossFire game will close ??
After 10 years of play

I am a lover of CrossFire
So I send to the administration some of the suggestions that may be useful in the survival of the game that I love

1 - Why not add ads to companies such as Adidas and Pepsi-Cola
and McDonalds
other companies in the maps of games on the destinations of buildings (funding the game Cross Fire from the ads)

2 - Why not allow the sale or gift of weapons and exchange between players in exchange for a percentage of sales (this will increase the funding of Crossfire)

3 - Annual bonuses for players who play a legitimate game without penetration (Honorable Soldier) (This will reduce the penetration and thus increase the number of players)

Thank you very much with respect and appreciation

Comments

• First and foremost, no, we have no plans to close CrossFire. Lost Saga was closed due to multiple reasons that wouldn't allow us to continue servicing the game at the level we wanted to.

To address you suggestions though:

1- This is more difficult than just 'add pepsi to the game and get money'. You can't just add a big mac to a billboard and then call up mcdonalds and demand money. They have to want the deal first, and when it comes to product placement usually they come to you, not the other way around.

2- We already allow this through the trade system, albeit limited to certain items

3- It is my personal opinion that this is a bad idea. You don't get a big load of cash from the police each year for not murdering someone, because its the law. Its the rules you agreed to follow by living wherever you do. Similarly, you do not get a reward for following the rules and being a decent person. If you're the type of person that needs a reward for not ruining someone elses gameplay, then you're not the type of person we want to play our game, yknow?
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6908988]First and foremost, no, we have no plans to close CrossFire. Lost Saga was closed due to multiple reasons that wouldn't allow us to continue servicing the game at the level we wanted to.[/QUOTE]

Does one of those 'multiple reasons" is the LS do not capable to generate any profit?

I said million times and I say it again - that games are for fun,if your goal with publishing and maintaining new games is only for milk real life cash from 13 years old with them...then the end of all of your games would be just the same as the lost saga/matin2/dragon nest ...especially when you behave the way you do,and ignoring support tickets/reduce the win rate of the black market,spin the wheel perm weapons.jewels,zm perm weapons from the latest maps,and basically every time we get something good(hand out million of free crates every month and then reduce the win rate to almost zero,haha very funny) ...

[QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6908988]
    3- It is my personal opinion that this is a bad idea. You don't get a big load of cash from the police each year for not murdering someone, because its the law. Its the rules you agreed to follow by living wherever you do. Similarly, you do not get a reward for following the rules and being a decent person. If you're the type of person that needs a reward for not ruining someone elses gameplay, then you're not the type of person we want to play our game, yknow?
    [/QUOTE]

Really? o_O

So players who play this game for years without breaking any rule do not deserve any prize?

Ok let's switch words here - what about giving a reward to veteran players who support this game for years for their loyalty?with all the nerves and mental damage they get from all the hack waves on this game all over the years and still play it ?

By your words there is no any advantage to players who play this game for 10 years over someone who is here for 2 days?Just by your own logic - why you give a "mod tag" only to people who are on these forums since 2009/10?who knows all the rules and how things works?why not give that mod tag to someone who on this forums just for 2 days?

• Does one of those 'multiple reasons" is the LS do not capable to generate any profit?

I said million times and I say it again - that games are for fun,if your goal with publishing and maintaining new games is only for milk real life cash from 13 years old with them...then the end of all of your games would be just the same as the lost saga/matin2/dragon nest ...especially when you behave the way you do,and ignoring support tickets/reduce the win rate of the black market,spin the wheel perm weapons.jewels,zm perm weapons from the latest maps,and basically every time we get something good(hand out million of free crates every month and then reduce the win rate to almost zero,haha very funny) ...

Really? o_O

So players who play this game for years without breaking any rule do not deserve any prize?

Ok let's switch words here - what about giving a reward to veteran players who support this game for years for their loyalty?with all the nerves and mental damage they get from all the hack waves on this game all over the years and still play it ?

By your words there is no any advantage to players who play this game for 10 years over someone who is here for 2 days?Just by your own logic - why you give a "mod tag" only to people who are on these forums since 2009/10?who knows all the rules and how things works?why not give that mod tag to someone who on this forums just for 2 days?

if you a good guy at your home , are you waiting your father to give a gift ?
    it's about yourself .
    We play in this game , some of us good and some of us bad .
    Not waiting z8 to give us reward for loyalty .
    If it's loyalty , then zp donators who deserve it .