Way to make the game better + change black market

Way to make the game better 1. change black market from source crossfire na to europe its better than crossfire na and easy and lucky very high like other versions like vn and china 2. gm make offers every month on one vip and %50 + some rare boxes al half price 3. make offer when someone charge in game 100k zp or more get one weapon rare every month 4. fix drop fps and problem cheaters in ranked 5.give rewards when someone is doing publicity for the game 6. delete achievement its fake like crate tycoon no more luck 7. add system BP like old but weapons rare when someone charge alot from zp get BP can buy rare weapons like ak silver and m4a1 sliver 8.try to change coupons every 3 or 4 months like cf europe 9. make offers when charge zp get more EP shop 10.try make every month first day in month give who charge zp get rare weapon 90 day 11. this game will die because computer companies competing strongly for price of computer parts and became accessible to everyone The conclusion of the words change black market to capsule shop its better than black market + black market hard and you want from me open like 300 crate to win 1 rare item no its unfair and i hope gm u can make vote about capsule shop vs black market and u will notes who come from crossfire europe to na have alot from weapons rp because capsule shop easy not hard and you made it difficult to baptize i swear because i know system capsule and i opened alot from capules in this system but after my coming to crossfire na notes black market so hard and roguish intentionally yes really i hope u make vote and i think alot from players leave the game i was following youtubers playing crossfire europe but after lock game and transformation to crossfire NA i notes that black market intentionally really and hard not like capsule shop

Comments

• I hate black market weapons system I want to remove this system
  • IGN_Galaxy wrote: »
    I hate black market weapons system I want to remove this system

ana 3arf black market da ebn ws5a
  • Yes, I support the idea that we must change CF NA black market system into cf EU. It is better and more enjoyable than CF NA black market.
  • faaf04_MG wrote: »
    Yes, I support the idea that we must change CF NA black market system into cf EU. It is better and more enjoyable than CF NA black market.

you player from crossfire europe?

yes me too bro i know
  • Black market = luck ....
    ​​​​​​
  • bobo2019 wrote: »

you player from crossfire europe?

No bro, but I just saw the EU black market and I think it is better than NA black market
  • faaf04_MG wrote: »

No bro, but I just saw the EU black market and I think it is better than NA black market

ok i hope this black market change after this month
  • q8jacob wrote: »
    Black market = luck ....
    ​​​​​​

crossfire NA luck so hard and intentionally fraudulent and crossfire europe easy to win fair in lucky
  • my decision about this is 50/50 because to give player rare weapons just for charging zp permanent and then give them another rare for 3 months nah, but on the old black market i wish back to because since the "new black market" came in CF NA i NEVER say anybody win 2 Guns from a Crate Permanent in Gp or ZP in the old Black Market you had the Chance when there was 3 or 4 guns in a Crate to win with a Spin 2 of them Permanent in 1 Spin, since the "new black market" came in i never say anyone that had won 2 guns with 1 spin again, and this lucky gauge is a joke i won from 150 lucky gauges filled now 2 times at best a Permanent Weapon. And Remove this Sprays and Namecards from ZP Crates and also this 1k Gp Wins thats just unfair, you pay for 20 Crates and mostly get just 1k gp from a Zp Crate out, the lowest limit to win GP in ZP Crates should be 10k and this sprays are just useless placeholders, because you can buy the sprays and namecards for GP too there you dont need to pay zp for crates to get them

i know that the old black market wasnt about luck there was 1 spot where you had a 100% Win but you had to do some "tricks" to get it perfectly done and hit this spot. but to make such an competetion out from Black Market guns isnt the option either.

and when i wrote here under a patch thread i wont charge zp anymore because i wasted enough zp for nothing, and even enough free crates next days i won with 1 free crate ticket that i got from monthly mixup instant the War Fan Blue pottery and then days after with 1 free crate ticket again Desert Eagle Crimson, so i dont think the "new black market" is about luck either, because what a suprise after i wrote here i wasted over 250k ZP when not even more for crates and didnt got anything, and even with 150 Free Crates from Events, then suprisingly i got with 2 free crate tickets instant 2 Permanent guns, and after this again nothing more. call me crackhead but i dont think its so a coincidence that this happend just a day after i wrote this in this forum
  • Quake444 wrote: »
    my decision about this is 50/50 because to give player rare weapons just for charging zp permanent and then give them another rare for 3 months nah, but on the old black market i wish back to because since the "new black market" came in CF NA i NEVER say anybody win 2 Guns from a Crate Permanent in Gp or ZP in the old Black Market you had the Chance when there was 3 or 4 guns in a Crate to win with a Spin 2 of them Permanent in 1 Spin, since the "new black market" came in i never say anyone that had won 2 guns with 1 spin again, and this lucky gauge is a joke i won from 150 lucky gauges filled now 2 times at best a Permanent Weapon. And Remove this Sprays and Namecards from ZP Crates and also this 1k Gp Wins thats just unfair, you pay for 20 Crates and mostly get just 1k gp from a Zp Crate out, the lowest limit to win GP in ZP Crates should be 10k and this sprays are just useless placeholders, because you can buy the sprays and namecards for GP too there you dont need to pay zp for crates to get them

i know that the old black market wasnt about luck there was 1 spot where you had a 100% Win but you had to do some "tricks" to get it perfectly done and hit this spot. but to make such an competetion out from Black Market guns isnt the option either.

and when i wrote here under a patch thread i wont charge zp anymore because i wasted enough zp for nothing, and even enough free crates next days i won with 1 free crate ticket that i got from monthly mixup instant the War Fan Blue pottery and then days after with 1 free crate ticket again Desert Eagle Crimson, so i dont think the "new black market" is about luck either, because what a suprise after i wrote here i wasted over 250k ZP when not even more for crates and didnt got anything, and even with 150 Free Crates from Events, then suprisingly i got with 2 free crate tickets instant 2 Permanent guns, and after this again nothing more. call me crackhead but i dont think its so a coincidence that this happend just a day after i wrote this in this forum

bro if u played crossfire europe u will know what i mean and i hope this system capsule shop add after update and u will see lucky
  • bobo2019 wrote: »

bro if u played crossfire europe u will know what i mean and i hope this system capsule shop add after update and u will see lucky

i played cf eu too and even transfered my eu account to here too, and if you read all of what i wrote you will understand why i dont just say +1 because of just charging zp getting rare weapons already nah im against that
  • Quake444 wrote: »

i played cf eu too and even transfered my eu account to here too, and if you read all of what i wrote you will understand why i dont just say +1 because of just charging zp getting rare weapons already nah im against that

ok sorry but im bad in english in some words i dont understand sorry bro
  • LL_TK wrote: »
    Some good points presented up there.

you agree ?
  • people say if it were changed then we wouldn't have the events with all of the free crates

Legislative machinery is already on it and with it will be the death of this game.