PLEASE debuff Knuckles Infernal Dragon

They are insanely OP!
The range is ridiculous and impossible to break any rhythm. You have to stay extremely far away from it to avoid any attack hitting you.
I don't even mind the speed, which too is ridiculous... but the range is absurd and needs to be taken care of!!

Comments

• Nerf VVIP? Are you crazy? Make people who shove hundreds of dollars into them mad? Not going to happen. Ever.
  • They never / never will debuff a “VVIP” unless it’s a bug with the weapon.

Only debuff possibly happening is with chars and their spam kick bug.
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    They never / never will debuff a “VVIP” unless it’s a bug with the weapon.

it's not a bug
  • Andrew1798 wrote: »

it's not a bug

Kick shooting is consider as a bug and it should be prohibited to use. Cause u ignore the reloading bullet animation of the sniper.
  • BlindNate wrote: »

Kick shooting is consider as a bug and it should be prohibited to use. Cause u ignore the reloading bullet animation of the sniper.

But it isn't and gives no advantage if you are not using a macro, which is prohibited and can get you banned. As long as no macro is used, they are easy stationary targets, so i say let them use it = free kill.

About nerfing the knuckles, i think it's a bad idea, they are VVIP and should give a little advantage. The most irritating melee weapons are:
    1. The dragon blade, which should be nerfed.
    2. Any axe when they use it for spam-slashing. I have changed my opinion on the axe since so many idiot noobs got their hands on it, as they seem to have no will to learn timing and such for melee, they just slash away, thinking they are kings of melee mode. I didn't think the free axe would be a problem, since in my opinion it's a inferior weapon than most melee, but as i said, i have changed my mind now. I hope it will be like with the other anniversary-weapons and most will stop using it in a while.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • damn... that sucks.
    doesnt the mobile game boast about not endorsing pay to win?
  • Painanator wrote: »

But it isn't and gives no advantage if you are not using a macro, .
    It gives you advantage. In reload animation. Technically you skip adding a bullet into the sniper barell chamber. Then the barrett becomes almost like a rifle or shotgun. But nvm. Let's not go offtopic.
    About the knuckles vip. It won't be nerfed. If they nerf the knuckles then it means they have to nerf most of the knifes.
  • that what the Thread Creator means with Range is possible the Async from the Chars where everyone is, and not the Vip at itself, i have the Knuckles infernal Dragon and i even got Killed by Knifes or Axes from 10 Meters Away but thats because the game isnt Sync, and when i see someone standing 10 Meters Away and he starts to Run at me, it refreshes its position so late that on his Computer hes sstanding right in front of me already but i see him first start walking towards me. But thats whats it is Cf now a days, back in the days when i didnt had a "good ping" with arround 60-80 ms or at max 100 i played a lot of knife mode, because there you dont feel it so much and you can even "dodge attacks with that ping".

but since i have arround 10-25 Ping i stopped playing knife Mode because there you can really feel the Async Player Chars, when players even with 100 Ping start to Run "inside" you and you cant knife/damage them and both Chars are stuck inside each other but only that guy with the Higher Ping can attack you, nah was to much for me since then this mode is done for me
  • They patched the kick in Chinese version I believe way back so not sure why it’s not here yet.

They won’t nerf knuckles since people probably paid that amount to get its perk so wouldn’t make sense unless they compensated them but that’s too much work for lazy devs so you won’t see any changes.
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    They never / never will debuff a “VVIP” unless it’s a bug with the weapon.

Haven't they fixed this before?

About nerfing the knuckles, i think it's a bad idea, they are VVIP and should give a little advantage. The most irritating melee weapons are:
    2. Any axe when they use it for spam-slashing. I have changed my opinion on the axe since so many idiot noobs got their hands on it, as they seem to have no will to learn timing and such for melee, they just slash away, thinking they are kings of melee mode. I didn't think the free axe would be a problem, since in my opinion it's a inferior weapon than most melee, but as i said, i have changed my mind now. I hope it will be like with the other anniversary-weapons and most will stop using it in a while.

Bro i totally agree with you, things can be annoying.

Especially with axe users, it just isn't the way it was back in around 2012 when you had the real axe (pro) players.

I try to use all the melee weapons and not stick to one (i do have the vvip knuckles which were on a discount with raging bul vvip pre-order.)

The counter attack on the vvip knuckles is pretty handy sometimes, but i wouldn't say it's op, just like with (and this is my personal opinion) axe, normal knuckles, noble blade, shovel (bugged animation lol) you have to be a bit more cautious.

But it isn't and gives no advantage if you are not using a macro, which is prohibited and can get you banned. As long as no macro is used, they are easy stationary targets, so i say let them use it = free kill.

Who isn't using a macro if he is using this technique?
    If it gives no advantage, a nerf will make people not use it. Result is the same. If using it and not using it is the same.
    If it gives an advantage, it needs a nerf. it has to be nerfed so macros won't work with it. In any way it needs a nerf to stop macros.
    China nerfed it because it was a bug and people abused it. Z8 has to nerf it aswell.

VVIP should NOT give and advantage. They were released as "EXP bonus" and "Cool looking guns" not a cheap way for absolute noobs to dominate everyone because the guns kill people for you.
    Any vvip melee and gun which gives an actual advantage should be nerfed. Otherwise it is pay2win and cancer. Well, it is already absolute cancer.

• Who isn't using a macro if he is using this technique?
    If it gives no advantage, a nerf will make people not use it. Result is the same. If using it and not using it is the same.
    If it gives an advantage, it needs a nerf. it has to be nerfed so macros won't work with it. In any way it needs a nerf to stop macros.
    China nerfed it because it was a bug and people abused it. Z8 has to nerf it aswell.

VVIP should NOT give and advantage. They were released as "EXP bonus" and "Cool looking guns" not a cheap way for absolute noobs to dominate everyone because the guns kill people for you.
    Any vvip melee and gun which gives an actual advantage should be nerfed. Otherwise it is pay2win and cancer. Well, it is already absolute cancer.

I'm not saying they shouldn't patch the kick, I'm saying it isn't a priority, because it's basically a none-problem. Those who use the macro is a problem, but fortunately few, about 1 every 10 games (It at least was about a month ago when i was almost only playing FFA-Sniper.) Then there are those that are using it without macro, thinking that they are having a super advantage, essentially nerfing them selves. Which actually is a + for any player who faces them. What i think is funny, is that so many players panic and scream cheat, impossible to win etc... , as soon as they see some one do a kick shot (The regular kind).

As there are so few abusing this bug/glitch compared to e.g. "Aim-bots, wall********* and now again floor surfers", they shouldn't prioritize it, instead fixing those cheats (Which has even been suggested how, rather easily). Save the stuff that isn't used that much (and not by many) and plug the biggest holes first.
    JackPain (Sweden)

• Who isn't using a macro if he is using this technique?

You sound like you have no VIPs in this game.

Of course VIP weapons SHOULD give an advantage over normal weapons, who cares if you yell pay2win at them or not? No one said CF is not pay2win. These weapons have better recoil, faster reload speed, faster draw speed, some have 100% penetration through wood - how can you say they should NOT give an advantage? you suggest nerfing each and every VIP that exists?

Also, that KICK thing is a FEATURE, not a BUG, and it gives no unfair advantage. If you use it you risk being shot at because you have to stay still while doing it, however you shoot a little faster. BUT AGAIN, YOU HAVE TO STAY STILL so it's a 50-50, you win something but you lose something, it's not giving anyone full advantage. If you think that's the reason those guys kill you in a sniper 1v1 then sorry for you, but you are just a bad player, you have a single stationary target and you can't shoot it.

How can anyone expect them to NERF something that people paid over 80$ for it? Just stop this nonsense, none of the current VIPs are gamebreaking by any means.

Tl;dr: GIT GUD!
  • Castlecf wrote: »
    but the range is absurd and needs to be taken care of!!

Wanna talk about the dragon blade? Now that's a melee weapon with an absurd range.
  • Bro
    your fingers not same .
    Nerfing VIP is breaking deal between player and company .

You sound like you have no VIPs in this game.

Of course VIP weapons SHOULD give an advantage over normal weapons, who cares if you yell pay2win at them or not? No one said CF is not pay2win. These weapons have better recoil, faster reload speed, faster draw speed, some have 100% penetration through wood - how can you say they should NOT give an advantage? you suggest nerfing each and every VIP that exists?

Also, that KICK thing is a FEATURE, not a BUG, and it gives no unfair advantage. If you use it you risk being shot at because you have to stay still while doing it, however you shoot a little faster. BUT AGAIN, YOU HAVE TO STAY STILL so it's a 50-50, you win something but you lose something, it's not giving anyone full advantage. If you think that's the reason those guys kill you in a sniper 1v1 then sorry for you, but you are just a bad player, you have a single stationary target and you can't shoot it.

How can anyone expect them to NERF something that people paid over 80$ for it? Just stop this nonsense, none of the current VIPs are gamebreaking by any means.

Tl;dr: GIT GUD!

I don't own any. Personal taste. They look stupid and don't fit the military theme. a gun which looks like a Dragon **** isn't military. I could buy me one at any time. I work, I live alone and I have the money. But I rather spend it on a good party or a nice evening with someone I like rather than a plastic, transparent M4A1.
    No. VIPs should not give any advantage. You should not get uber guns for wallet warrioring. Any game on the western market with huge P2w dies out. Eastern countries are more susceptibel to these techniques. That's why **** guns and skimpy anime girls with ****s out work in a military shooter.
    You just should stop arguing. The kick feature is a bug. CF versions aknowledged it is a bug and patched it. That alone is a fact. You brambling about won't change this fact, sorry.
    You never used the kick with a barret, did you? It's like the chinawalk bug. You are not supposed to move silent faster than you are supposed to. Period. You are not supposed to shoot faster than you are supposed to. It doesn't matter if you stand still.
    Or do you say stuff like: "You get a gun which OHKs every enemy on any range but reduces your health to 1" is fair because you're an easier target? No, you don't. Your opinion on VVIPs is wrong.
    Paying 80$ does not justify unfair advantages. And VVIPS are gamebreaking. 100% wallbang, counterattacks in melee, the ridiculous OHKs in HMX, those are gamebreaking. You should stop defending them like a sheep.
    Why is CSGO a better game than CF and why does it not have pay2win? Why does noone like pay2win except wallet warriors without any skill?
    And my skill doesn't play any role in this argumentation. If anyone, VVIP warriors should git gud and learn actual recoil patterns and how to play properly.

I don't care about them breaking some contract between them and players. If nerfing VVIPs makes a better and actually fair game for anyone, let it be. And if some noskillers leave because they play only to have and advantage over actual players, them let them be gone. The game can make heaps of money in another way. Other games did it.
    Sadly this is all dreaming and CF will remain the P2W pool it is right now. Atleast they give out free guns and melees to counter the lamers.

• I don't own any. Personal taste. They look stupid and don't fit the military theme. a gun which looks like a Dragon **** isn't military. I could buy me one at any time. I work, I live alone and I have the money. But I rather spend it on a good party or a nice evening with someone I like rather than a plastic, transparent M4A1.
    No. VIPs should not give any advantage. You should not get uber guns for wallet warrioring. Any game on the western market with huge P2w dies out. Eastern countries are more susceptibel to these techniques. That's why **** guns and skimpy anime girls with ****s out work in a military shooter.
    You just should stop arguing. The kick feature is a bug. CF versions aknowledged it is a bug and patched it. That alone is a fact. You brambling about won't change this fact, sorry.
    You never used the kick with a barret, did you? It's like the chinawalk bug. You are not supposed to move silent faster than you are supposed to. Period. You are not supposed to shoot faster than you are supposed to. It doesn't matter if you stand still.
    Or do you say stuff like: "You get a gun which OHKs every enemy on any range but reduces your health to 1" is fair because you're an easier target? No, you don't. Your opinion on VVIPs is wrong.
    Paying 80$ does not justify unfair advantages. And VVIPS are gamebreaking. 100% wallbang, counterattacks in melee, the ridiculous OHKs in HMX, those are gamebreaking. You should stop defending them like a sheep.
    Why is CSGO a better game than CF and why does it not have pay2win? Why does noone like pay2win except wallet warriors without any skill?
    And my skill doesn't play any role in this argumentation. If anyone, VVIP warriors should git gud and learn actual recoil patterns and how to play properly.

I don't care about them breaking some contract between them and players. If nerfing VVIPs makes a better and actually fair game for anyone, let it be. And if some *******ers leave because they play only to have and advantage over actual players, them let them be gone. The game can make heaps of money in another way. Other games did it.
    Sadly this is all dreaming and CF will remain the P2W pool it is right now. Atleast they give out free guns and melees to counter the lamers.

These "gamebreaking" VIPs are here since 2013 (or 2014?), and yet there are people like you who are still crying over the fact that they've added those weapons - can you grow up and accept that things change?
    I feel the same about their "dragon" designs, but I don't care since they shoot better than other weapons.

Yes, paying 80$ does justify the advantages they bring (100% wallbang, 1k damage per shot in HMX which is not OHK, far from it). What would you pay 80$ for? Skins? Like in your better game, CS:GO? Then you are sheep. Also who says CS:GO is a better game than CF? Your personal taste again? Wrong again: CF has more players over the world (China) than CS:GO ever had.

Chinawalk is gamebreaking, yes, because it doesn't have any drawback. Sniper+VIP technique does have a drawback - you have to stay still while doing it and it's not worth it if you are playing against someone who can aim his first shot - so that's where your skill plays a huge role in my argumentation.
  • XeaT wrote: »

Wanna talk about the dragon blade? Now that's a melee weapon with an absurd range.

Indeed and they just slash around with it too.
    JackPain (Sweden)

These "gamebreaking" VIPs are here since 2013 (or 2014?), and yet there are people like you who are still crying over the fact that they've added those weapons - can you grow up and accept that things change?
    I feel the same about their "dragon" designs, but I don't care since they shoot better than other weapons.

Yes, paying 80$ does justify the advantages they bring (100% wallbang, 1k damage per shot in HMX which is not OHK, far from it). What would you pay 80$ for? Skins? Like in your better game, CS:GO? Then you are sheep. Also who says CS:GO is a better game than CF? Your personal taste again? Wrong again: CF has more players over the world (China) than CS:GO ever had.

Chinawalk is gamebreaking, yes, because it doesn't have any drawback. Sniper+VIP technique does have a drawback - you have to stay still while doing it and it's not worth it if you are playing against someone who can aim his first shot - so that's where your skill plays a huge role in my argumentation.

Yes.
    No it does not. CSGO has skins in the 4-digit dollar numbers even 5-digit which give no advantage and it is more successful than CF.
    CS:GO is objectively better. It has objectively better graphics, better gameplay, a better hack protection, a better monetization, better balancing and a bigger competitive playerbase. The game has more events with bigger prizes. It is not personal taste. I dislike CSGO. But I am not a biased sheep. Playerbase does not say about the quality of the game. CF is more appealing to Asian payerbase because of anime girls in tight pants with their boobs haning out and dragon guns. CSGO has no anime and no dragon remodels.
    Stop trying to argue. Just because somethind has a disadvantage, does not make it okay.
    Aimbotting has the disadvantage of getting you banned. By your logic aimbotting is okay now.
    Robbing a bank has a disadvantage of getting into jail. HOO, ROBBING BANKS IS OKAY!
    It doesn't matter if you stand still if you spamshot your enemies with a much higer RoF than them.
    Sorry. Your logic is stupid, your arguments invalid and you should revaluate your views on bugs and exploits. A drawback does not justify a bug or an exploit.

• CS:GO is objectively better. It has objectively better graphics, better gameplay, a better hack protection, a better monetization, better balancing and a bigger competitive playerbase. The game has more events with bigger prizes. It is not personal taste.

You are actually being extremely subjective. Better gameplay? That's personal taste, CF is more fast paced than CS:GO in my opinion and the recoil of the weapons we have in CF isn't a joke as in CS:GO.
    Better hack protection? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not even close. Ever played it after it went free to play?

You are actually being extremely subjective. Better gameplay? That's personal taste, CF is more fast paced than CS:GO in my opinion and the recoil of the weapons we have in CF isn't a joke as in CS:GO.
    Better hack protection? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not even close. Ever played it after it went free to play?

VAC and Overwatch is 100% more superior than CFs hack protection and replays. Objectively.

• VAC and Overwatch is 100% more superior than CFs hack protection and replays. Objectively.

Overwatch is (obviously), VAC isn't. And by the way that doesn't mean there are less hackers.

Overwatch is (obviously), VAC isn't. And by the way that doesn't mean there are less hackers.

Was not talking about the amount. If you have 1 game with 100 players and 90 hack, and another with 1 million players and 100 hack, game 2 has more hackers. Still a better ratio.

• Was not talking about the amount. If you have 1 game with 100 players and 90 hack, and another with 1 million players and 100 hack, game 2 has more hackers. Still a better ratio.

I'm not talking about the amount either, CF is cleaner than CS:GO when it comes to hackers, I've barely seen any this year.

I'm not talking about the amount either, CF is cleaner than CS:GO when it comes to hackers, I've barely seen any this year.

Haven't seen a single on in CSGO. Checkmate. Not a single one is better than barely.

• Haven't seen a single on in CSGO. Checkmate. Not a single one is better than barely.

Obviously a lie, or you are clearly clueless, bless your little heart. Search any forum that is known for posting cheats and you will find that they update cheats DAILY - and there is one well known cheat that HAS BEEN WORKING FOR 2 YEARS and they still didn't patch it. There are TONS of cheaters in CS:GO, sorry to burst your bubble.

Obviously a lie, or you are clearly clueless, bless your little heart. Search any forum that is known for posting cheats and you will find that they update cheats DAILY - and there is one well known cheat that HAS BEEN WORKING FOR 2 YEARS and they still didn't patch it. There are TONS of cheaters in CS:GO, sorry to burst your bubble.

Wow. So you make a claim based on your personal experience, I make a sarcastic remark and hyperbole the same argument, and now you act smart calling lies? You're full of hot air kiddo and you fail to understand when someone plays you using your flawed logic.

• Wow. So you make a claim based on your personal experience, I make a sarcastic remark and hyperbole the same argument, and now you act smart calling lies? You're full of hot air kiddo and you fail to understand when someone plays you using your flawed logic.

There is no flaw in my logic, you are just either too frustrated or too ignorant.
  • One of the most powerful knife in the game to your knowledge normal knuckles is also powerful and before vips released it was the most powerful one so it isn't strange that vip one is better than normal one and tbh it is easy to play against just training will help you to play against ☺