Why do I get vote kicked all the time?!!!!

So I went to play in EU Servers, I went to an S&D Match and after playing for 15 Mins I managed to get myself 17 Kills and 6 Deaths, Then at the last round for no reason I got vote kicked and it got approved, there were players in my team who had less deaths and more kills that me, so I wasn't "Too Good", So why did I get vote kicked for no reason? I am now so mad that I wasted 15 Mins of my life just to get kicked, Tell me why the **** I got kicked and how can I prevent it...

Comments

• there could be a lot of reasons, first reason could be that you were in S&D as Terrorist Team you was sitting too much in a Corner instead to support to plant. Next Reason could be that you got targeted by one of the enemy team, and then they started to talk in their language to kick you with one of your teammates. and so on there could be really a lot of reasons, best next time it happens send a replay with it, then we dont have to guess blind
  • Quake444 wrote: »
    there could be a lot of reasons, first reason could be that you were in S&D as Terrorist Team you was sitting too much in a Corner instead to support to plant. Next Reason could be that you got targeted by one of the enemy team, and then they started to talk in their language to kick you with one of your teammates. and so on there could be really a lot of reasons, best next time it happens send a replay with it, then we dont have to guess blind

What is the point of reporting someone if the support team will read the report after like a year? also how can I save replay after I get kicked? Also why would someone kick me for playing normally like others? What the hell is wrong with this game?
  • Boody200 wrote: »

What is the point of reporting someone if the support team will read the report after like a year? also how can I save replay after I get kicked? Also why would someone kick me for playing normally like others? What the hell is wrong with this game?

i never said something to report them to the support but ok, i mean send a replay under this thread for the players you asking to help you to find an answer. When you get kicked out from a Game, you have about 5 seconds until he throws you out, so you need to press escape go on "Quit Game" then the window where it wants the confirmation from you to quit press the button save replay file above "yes, quit the game". or when you want to do it faster press escape, then hit 1 Time Enter, then you have instant the confirmation window where you can save the replay before you can kicked out.

like i said it before, you are asking us here a question without any background story, or at least something we can see a game, to tell you what in others mind is going on. so wen can just guess, without any "information in our hands"
  • Probably because people are Idiots. I personally get vote kicked almost every-time i try to enter a wave match. No matter what class i choose, no matter what weapon i have, doesn't matter that there are players at a lower level than me. Still vote kicked. I've decided to stop trying to play wave, even if i think it's fun. Let the mode die.:mad:

The only thing you can do is to either stop playing S&D or accept there are idiots in the game and keep on playing S&D. (It isn't like Wave, where you are happy to find 1 or 2 matches in a night, as S&D is the most popular mode, you will have no trouble finding a new match with different players)
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Because you’re better than those in the room... this game will never be like other games in terms how kick system is used because what are vast majority of player base consist of. In this game the kick vote doesn’t exist in a room with a cheater when the room is filled with 180+ pings but magically exist when you’re simply better than them.

Like this one room had a cheater who left mid game in snd so we started gaining rounds and catching up and people on other team “kik pls.. f11” smh. It’s a lot easier not always though to get a cheater kicked when people are low pings or understand decent English. Getting kicked sucks, especially when you spent 30+ minutes in an snd game but nothing you can do. Are you NA? I went eu few months back because got tired of NA eagle eye rooms and notice eu played various different maps and got kicked mid game. Though they not all bad ran into RO clan who were chill and didn’t abuse kick like other kids. Keep playing you’ll eventually run into a good room, getting kicked is part of the CF experience.
  • oSasukeXxX wrote: »
    Because you’re better than those in the room... this game will never be like other games in terms how kick system is used because what are vast majority of player base consist of. In this game the kick vote doesn’t exist in a room with a cheater when the room is filled with 180+ pings but magically exist when you’re simply better than them.

Like this one room had a cheater who left mid game in snd so we started gaining rounds and catching up and people on other team “kik pls.. f11” smh. It’s a lot easier not always though to get a cheater kicked when people are low pings or understand decent English. Getting kicked sucks, especially when you spent 30+ minutes in an snd game but nothing you can do. Are you NA? I went eu few months back because got tired of NA eagle eye rooms and notice eu played various different maps and got kicked mid game. Though they not all bad ran into RO clan who were chill and didn’t abuse kick like other kids. Keep playing you’ll eventually run into a good room, getting kicked is part of the CF experience.
    What can I do to not get kicked? I am that sort of people who doesn't have time to waste, So what can I do? I am now in High-School and there is a crap load of studying I should do, So I barely can get enough time to play one match a-day, So what can I do to not get kicked in that one match that I barely found time to play?
  • Boody200 wrote: »
    What can I do to not get kicked? I am that sort of people who doesn't have time to waste, So what can I do? I am now in High-School and there is a crap load of studying I should do, So I barely can get enough time to play one match a-day, So what can I do to not get kicked in that one match that I barely found time to play?

Play modes that doesn't have the kick-vote option, when you don't have the time to get kicked.
    JackPain (Sweden)