Full of cheater

I play like 6 match and i found 6 hacker whit good aimbot.
never miss headshoting also when we ask them like.....

hey what is the link of hack?
That what they say to us >>> systemcheats . net <<<
Also this is what i found in google
GOOGLE SEARCH

Comments

• I feel you, last few days are extremely annoing. What is more irritating, that i see the same hackers over and over. its been like 3 days since last time i saw one hacker and played ranked against him, right now, again in my game. Is it that hard to put report button in game, or just let players actually help you with discord reporting? Send you replay, which you can just watch in few minutes and ban that person..? How hard is that..no wonder ppl are leaving or dont play rankeds that much..
  • I feel you, last few days are extremely annoing. What is more irritating, that i see the same hackers over and over. its been like 3 days since last time i saw one hacker and played ranked against him, right now, again in my game. Is it that hard to put report button in game, or just let players actually help you with discord reporting? Send you replay, which you can just watch in few minutes and ban that person..? How hard is that..no wonder ppl are leaving or dont play rankeds that much..

look the first in S&D rank match that kid is hack for sure i mean 100%
  • This is extremely annoing .. And no one do anything.I reported one hacker 2 weeks ago and still nothing... he is playing everyday.
  • This is extremely annoing .. And no one do anything.I reported one hacker 2 weeks ago and still nothing... he is playing everyday.

I know right in rank match there more cheater this day that why i quit on rank match and in normal I only play ZM