GM please increase limits of coupons!!!

GM if you are not going to change permanent weapons for some time. then increase number of coupons that we can collect more coupons and then when you will add new weapon, then we can use it.
is it very difficult??? NO.
and why you are not doing this?
150 is very small ammount,
increase it for example 500-700.

i think this is not bad idea!

Comments

• + Would be really nice, so you don't have to wait to spin, if you don't want any of the non permanent items.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »
    + Would be really nice, so you don't have to wait to spin, if you don't want any of the non permanent items.

yea. thats what i am talking about.
  • there are also usefull temp items. like bag 5 6 7 that u can get basically for free.
    if u want to spin more. use Coupons on this.
    or. u still spin with a full Coupon storage. this is still possible, but u dont get any new Coupons.....
  • egypig wrote: »
    there are also usefull temp items. like bag 5 6 7 that u can get basically for free.
    or. u still spin with a full Coupon storage. this is still possible, but u dont get any new Coupons.....

The timed bags has become obsolete as they are released as permanent items now. If they haven't changed anything since last time i had a full coupon storage, which was about a month ago, you can't spin if you have maximum coupons. It stops you, telling you to spend coupons.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • egypig wrote: »
    there are also usefull temp items. like bag 5 6 7 that u can get basically for free.

naah.

50 cupons for temporary bags??? no thanks
  • Painanator wrote: »

you can't spin if you have maximum coupons. It stops you, telling you to spend coupons.

This is not true, you can still spin the crates. However, any coupons u end up getting will not go towards your account.
  • euro37 wrote: »

This is not true, you can still spin the crates. However, any coupons u end up getting will not go towards your account.

really?
    so with your mind someone wants to spin if coupons will not be delivered to acc?
    and during spinnig every time i need to read message that i need to spend my coupons and i have a maximum????\
    and that you are calling spinning?? )))
  • euro37 wrote: »

Then basically it's meaningless to spin anyway, if you don't get anything for it. Except for the Zombie stuff (And not all players play ZM), there is nothing to spend coupons on, now that you can buy permanent bags. Anything else is just wasteful. With Wests winning % the only thing that makes you want to spin (For many players) is the comfort of being able to get a consolation price (e.g. a weapon anyway). With these factors people will buy less crates (If they are not awfully stupid or like to throw away money, which some are though). Free crates from events become almost meaningless, rendering the events pointless to participate in.

Those things = Less people will spend money, People will play less and with all other problems the server have, a large part of the players will leave, as there will be less reasons to stay and play.
    = Less profit for Z8, drawing them in to a downward spiral.

Therefor it is in their best interest to have more coupon weapons and be able to let players save more coupons, if they don't want to up the winning % to the one we had in EU that is. In the end it's good business for them to follow our suggestions.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • +1 on this, its just a very small change in code to increase the coupon limit, I don't see any harm on it.
    But I believe its a strategy from them to force us spending our coupons over the current items.
  • PorBiejin wrote: »
    +1 on this, its just a very small change in code to increase the coupon limit, I don't see any harm on it.
    But I believe its a strategy from them to force us spending our coupons over the current items.

agree with it.
    i think they just want that users spend coupons on just other items.