Protecting Ranked Match from Cheats ,Macros and scripts

Hello everybody :D
I see in next season it's gonna be better to upload new programme in the game file which it discovers anyone who is gonna play with macros ,scripts ,aimkey ,aimbot...etc.
The programme simply analyse the details of ur mouse while searching for a group in the Ranked Match and in case of finding u using cheats as i mentioned u r gonna get banned for 24Hours for sec time banned for 48Hours from Ranked and the third one u r gonna get banned from The Whole Season and u r not allowed to play the recent season and u have to wait till the next season.
Note:-
We must make this programme as an essential one. If u deleted it from the file u would be unable to play Ranked and u had to return it again. The programme is not allowed to anyone to open it (Except the GM) I mean when i try to open the programme it won't open for me that's becoz i find some pple through social media sharing videos explain how to make programmes like these inactive and u can open cheats as u like.
Thanks for reading ma suggestion and i would like to see ur opinions guys. If u have a better idea i would like to share it with me :D<3

Comments

• A new anti-cheat system just for ranked is absurd,the current one does its job.Instead of asking for a new one you should start saving replies and report them via tickets also " new programme in the game file"
    " If u deleted it from the file u would be unable to play Ranked and u had to return it again" What you just said here is basically:If you delete the program then you can't play ranked but u can use macros and scripts in pub games,which makes no sense.Besides all "Macros,scripts,aimkey,aimbot" bans are permanently. If you get caught once that's it. There's no reason to make it temporarily.

Echo