"Halloween spin the wheel"-event suggestion

180827_CFNA_WOF_M4__forums.jpg

Hello dear staff and members !

As we all know - the spooky time of the year is about to come very soon.

I would like to suggest for this year Halloween seasonal event to make a spin the wheel for this holiday(just like the one we had in Christmas last year) .

Weapons I would like to suggest : Shovel Halloween/M200 chay tac Halloween/ Bat-Halloween/Last week-AK47 Halloween

C0204.png
C0800.png
C0798.png
C0601.png

Side notes:

*1:The win rate - if this suggestion will be implemented so please set to the wheel the same win rate we had in the first wheel with the m4's(m4 jade/m4 goldfire/m4 noble/m4 toon),on that first wheel the win rate was good enough for most of the active players to manage to win 3/4-4/4 of the m4's and win in all the 4 weekends.In the last wheel in xmas on the other hand the win rate was insanely low,not me and none of my friend didn't manage to win even 1 weapons out of the 4 weekends ,not to mention me and another 4 friends of mine spent each of us roughly 135k-155k zp on the ak xmas for get this rare weapon ,and none of us managed to win it because of the low win rate.I believe I don't need to explain how p1ssed off we felt after spend 135k zp minimum without win a c.rap....seriously,if you going to set ridiculously low win rate again then just ignore this suggestion and don't even bother to implement such an event and save everyone time.

*2:A ribbon-well,as we need new ribbons any way in order to let the players to be able to get to woof woof ,and since there are xmas ribbons.then why no make Halloween ribbon as well for be the owner of an exclusive Halloween weapon?

*3:EP prime time-I've personally noticed in the last 2 wheels event that it either the wheel or the prime time on that month but not both (or/or).I don't see why this time for a change to make a wheel and keep at the same time the ep prime,so the players can enjoy both spins and ep so if we won't win any thing from the wheel that it won't feel that much like we wasted our time.

*4.AK47 in last week-well,in the latest wheel in xmas most of the players felt doomed because the most wanted weapon (ak xmas)was added in the first week instead of the last,and most of the players were rage about them being unable to manage to get lots of spins since it was first week.so it would appriciated if the ak will be in the last week this time !

Cheers and best wishes.

Comments