Account issue (please read)

I already know this is off-topic from CF and that I should be using the support ticket, but as I checked my first emails when I registered on the game, it was on my main email, but if I check my current email that this account uses, it's different and not mine, and the main email is somehow in-use (literally got no idea how)
So I don't think I can send a support ticket either way, since the email that isn't mine will receive it. I haven't changed the e-mail myself at all on this account. I am very worried because if I forget the Username/Password of this account, I'll lose a lot of my progress that I consumed a lot of time on. Are there any ways to recover the email somehow to my main? Suggestions, please? I'm completely lost.. I am beggining to think that I supposedly am hacked,but I haven't seen any activity done on my account..

Comments

• You don't specifically need your email adres to reply to support tickets, you can also do this in the support center itself by pressing on the "view tickets" tab.

In tickets you can request a GM to change the current registered email to your account to the one you like.
  • But I don't know what the email that is currently registered is. Do I just leave "Current Registered Email" blank?

Edit: I tried that and, for whatever reason, I am getting "One of the required field(s) is empty".
  • Than just add "unknown" in that field. You are unable to know what the registered email is if someone else changed it. But be sure to explain this in the ticket details.
  • I did it, but as I said, it just gives an error. I dont understand how this is supposed to work. I've sent a ticket and used the email this account had before at the gamerage website for CF Europe, not sure if thats the cause, but theres insufficient information about it. Either way, this account is a lost cause most likely, since I have forgotten most of the security details about it, I know, its my fault, but jeepers, I don't see the problem of showing the email that is currently registered.
    I don't think I can send any more tickets, since pretty much every guess that I might remember will still be invalid.. RIP account.
    Edit: Do I seriously need to put in the date my account was created?! Well, I just took it from the profile at forums. That's pretty stupid

Tried it again, tried to correct some information because as I said, I forgot most of it, but because of that "Current registered email - "Unknown" ", I can't send the ticket. The response is obviously automated so I cant expect any actual responses to the ticket because itll just keep saying the information is insufficient no matter what. Z8Games really need to fix this nonsense.

Edit, again: I have scrolled down through my main email this ACC used and, well, I found something related to email changing, but its only some link, probably something old, because it doesnt have anything to verify like "This account confirms that this current email "insert the current email here" will be changed to "yada yada yada this new email".
    So I am beggining to think its my darn mistake for being stupid. Anyways, that email I apparently, changed to, isnt even saved on my phone/PC, and I don't think Ive made one starting with the letter "g", ending with "d". At gamerage, I'ts still my main email, but of course, I cant do anything because It just leads me to this website cause of migration.