Coupon Crates

Hello
I would like to suggest that the Coupon Crate Weapon's (150 Coupon's) to be changed.
Its been awhile that they are the same and there's case's that the "new" ones contain the same Weapon from the previous time.

Thank you for your attention
Have a Good Game

Comments

• Last coupon update was the Hornet Set back in March 2019 (this one was a special occasion update), so its been only 5 months only.
    Remember that initially this coupon updates happened once a year only and since there is NO official announcement on how they will schedule future coupon updates we will need to stick to that idea (1 coupon update per year).

The trend now seems to be 2 updates per year, one in March and another one in November (still this is unofficial)
    So I think the next update will happen by November 2019, we will just need to be patient.

Personally I would do 2-3 or even 4 updates in coupon market (150 perm weapons) per year but well that is just my opinion.

I believe they do NOT want to make this updates often due to the fact that free ZP crates are been given in almost every event, which means large amount of coupons available.
  • In fact u are wrong Por, usually coupons weapons change once a year and that was february before, but recently we had 2 events that made them change often, first was cf na + cf eu merge last november when they changed them and second was 10 years of crossfire this march when we get an extra set of coupons weapons : the hornets ; so the next change should be this november.
  • I'd love to see a coupon crate change. This year we got plenty of ZP crates as part of events, so it was pretty easy to reach 150 coupons this time. +1