[TOURNAMENT - ZP GIVEAWAY] Event #1 - Lmaoooooo.

Hey!

Ever wanted to get ZP in a way like an event by proofing your skills ingame?
Well here you can win alot of ZP, in a team, or solo.

There will be two ZP giveaways (maybe a rule, those winners who won the first won't be able to qualify for the 2nd giveaway).
The ZP will be donated all by myself, so there won't be an entry.

Anyways it will work like that:
1.) There will be a qualification-phase where people have to show (solo) their skills and gain ~100 Kills in Search & Destroy mode within 24hours.
2.) After this has been done, a teaming-phase will be started, minimum of 3 players must be per group and you will have to use an online-form to submit your group name aswell the IGN of all 3 players in your group.
3.) Those teams will play against eachother to actually qualify themselve for the tournament (like an elimination match, to decrease the teams down to max. 15)

-- A live-tracker on an either custom hosted page for this giveaway or from the original live-tracker by z8games at the homepage will show a table which team will play against another (also with live-update for their stats of wins etc.) --

4.) There will be also informations, if hosted on a custom page where the official rooms are (on which date which teams are playing at x-time etc) or on a discord server.
4.1) Every team has a chance of coming 15min late to its actual play-time because everything could happen on that time, a buffer to keep a maybe enjoyable game alive and would be great for every team.
5.) A semi-final game will eliminate teams and show winners who has same win points.
7.) After the finals are done, the winners will be announced and they will get their prizes.

Prizes are only available for top 3 teams.
Top team will gain 100.000 ZP for each player.
Top 2 and 3 will gain for each player 50.000 ZP.

One player, who i will decide was the best personally, will be able to gain 150.000 - 200.000 ZP.

The entire tournament would start in september and it would maybe take i guess max. a week or two to know the winners.

NOTE: That i can and probably will decide which teams i will disqualify instantly by myself for any reason, for example i won't probably allow the top players in ranked playing this event since there's a reason why they're top players or for any other reason.

This topic is not official yet, it needs consultation with a MOD or better GM if those rules and general giveaway in style of a tournament is allowed.
If there won't be any issues, i guess those rules will be it.

Have a nice day and share this topic with all your CF friends!

Greets,
~Lmaoooooo.