Can you arrange an event that can be given as an award "M4A1-S-Laser"

Can you arrange an event that can be given as an award "M4A1-S-Laser"

Players in Zombie Mode complain that they have not won the M4A1-S-Laser. I have some friends who say they won't go back to the game.Personally, I've played a lot, but I haven't won. Yeah, I know it's just about luck. But not all people think like me.

Rather than being a personal desire, I think many players may have similar views.

Thank you.

Comments

• -1 on this, I think M4 Laser should be won thru Colossus Box only.
    I know that some players had some trouble getting it but at the end its more than fair.
    Also there is more and more M4 lasers in game from other users that map can be quickly finished in less than 10min time frame, that means ~ 30min for 1 Colossus Box
  • atleast rate like AK buster. u know im 600 clear now and didnt win it yet! thats insane
  • PorBiejin wrote: »
    -1 on this, I think M4 Laser should be won thru Colossus Box only.
    I know that some players had some trouble getting it but at the end its more than fair.
    Also there is more and more M4 lasers in game from other users that map can be quickly finished in less than 10min time frame, that means ~ 30min for 1 Colossus Box

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Understanding people can sometimes be complicated. As a matter of fact, I had friends who left the game based on the low winning rate on the map. At this point I wanted to get your comments and thoughts. I have a friend who can't win the gun even if the safes are opened separately or in bulk. I think she finally opened 60 crates and didn't win.. He doesn't play this game anymore.

I respect your thoughts. Thank you again.
  • atleast rate like AK buster. u know im 600 clear now and didnt win it yet! thats insane

Thanks for taking the time to comment. But I didn't understand what he wrote. Can you rearrange it?
  • OtokuTr wrote: »

Thanks for taking the time to comment. But I didn't understand what he wrote. Can you rearrange it?

i made 600 clear on the new map and didnt win the M4. and i suggest at least they make the rate like AK buster

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Understanding people can sometimes be complicated. As a matter of fact, I had friends who left the game based on the low winning rate on the map. At this point I wanted to get your comments and thoughts. I have a friend who can't win the gun even if the safes are opened separately or in bulk. I think she finally opened 60 crates and didn't win.. He doesn't play this game anymore.

I respect your thoughts. Thank you again.

Yes, this process can be hard and generate rage against our bad luck. Here are some pointers for anybody seeking to Win M4-S Laser:

1. Be sure to play with team mates, friends or trusted skilled people, this will help you finish faster runs (my best time so far is 7:50min)
    2. I believe there is NO difference if you do Expert or Nightmare level (to get the M4 laser), if you feel Nightmare is hard, run over Expert first till you dominate the bosses and do lower completion times
    2a. Regarding Expert/Nightmare level, the only difference is that Nightmare is harder but have a higher jewel drop rate
    3. Remember to always look for getting 2x Stamps by defeating the boss under the S/SS mark, winning only 1X stamps will make you invest more time.
    4. I recommend to create 4 players rooms only (Unable To Join / Password rooms), the Bosses will have less HP and if the team is strong you will finish the map in less time (rather than running with 8 players team and 1 or 2 un-skilled users)
    5. No difference if you open 1 by one or in stacks (In case you already own 50-80 jewels I recommend opening them 1 by 1, if you lucky enough to win it you can upgrade it right away)
    6. Aim to get all the character set accessories (backpack, glasses, mini doll, pouch) to improve damage and also aim to own the temporal item Colossus Horns for an additional damage buff
    7. Last but not least, train your team and be smart using the cards (Medic, Hammer, Glove) to dominate the map.

Other personal experiences:

1. If you add M4 Gold owners to your runs, it will help you getting lower times. But this in general is NOT required, you can run with 4 players using only P90's
    2. I believe that anybody winning the M4-S Laser under 80 Colossus Boxes is very very lucky (means completing 200 Nightmare runs, all 2x Stamps). Since the drop rate is lower compared to AK-Buster, so be patient and keep running till you get it.

Hope this can be useful for you and that you win very very soon the M4-S Laser, feel free to add me, I can help you boost your runs (usually play around 9PM EST).
    Good luck!
  • I heard that the M4 S laser drop rate is around 3 % is that right?
  • The only people who will disagree are the one who already won it... there might be some rage if there is an event but the game has given items out that people spent real money on before so this wouldn't be any different. And the suggestion is an event, not just giving it to people. Even the police baton took playing time over the weekend and not every person played that weekend.I think there was the suggestion if you have all 3 ZM ribbons that could be the reward so it could be a difficult task just one that has more of a guarantee of getting the item.
  • skyyblu wrote: »
    The only people who will disagree are the one who already won it... there might be some rage if there is an event but the game has given items out that people spent real money on before so this wouldn't be any different. And the suggestion is an event, not just giving it to people. Even the police baton took playing time over the weekend and not every person played that weekend.I think there was the suggestion if you have all 3 ZM ribbons that could be the reward so it could be a difficult task just one that has more of a guarantee of getting the item.

I dont have it and i dont like it, and the reason for me to disagree is simple the M4A1 Laser is way to Strong to get given out on Events there is no map any Challenge anymore, the only "hard challenge on this new Map is to have 8 Players that are knowing what theyre doing and even are not so greedy and even are willing to spend some revive Tokens instead to just spam "heal" in caht.

The Ak 47 Buster i upgraded with 40k Zp now to gold and this gun isnt op even on the old Maps, even the aa12 Buster makes more DMG then the Ak Buster gold, when someone with M4a1 Laser not upgraded (Bronze) joined in the room on Fatal Canyon on Nightmare he was level 32 and im on PVE level 47 and he still did with his Bronze m4a1 4 Times more DMG then me with ak 47 Buster Gold, so i would more agree to push that DMG on the Ak47 Buster on Main up or at least the Grenades on the Ak Buster needs more DMG to be competetive.

i saw an video on youtube about a Gatling Gun that you can upgrade like the AK or M4, and even the upgraded Gatling Gun Wild Shot looks on Gold to deal less dmg then M4 Laser. Thats why i disagree to give it out on a Event, i would rather to see that the AK47 Buster to get more Balanced to the M4 laser because even the M4 laser has more benefits, because alone the laser has "Damage Dealing/Slowing Down/Heal allied players function and all the AK has is Nades that makes 3 explosions, and 1 Nade that explodes 3 Times to arround the same DMG like the AA12 Buster Nades.

and with your comparison to that the Police Baton was giving out from a Event, is way to off, because that Police Baton dont let you instant win any Maps/Modes, it is a normal knife with a skin, and not even a fast "slashing/power punching" one.

I even created an Thread where i was looking for some Players to farm some Colossus Crates but 1 week is now arround and not 1 Player responded to it, so it cant be so serious to complain about it, when players are here to complain they cant find players where know what to do, and then when someone is actually looking for Players to Farm this Crates nobody is answering to it. and i could even Provide an Teamspeak 3 Server and a Discord Server, so that we actually could talk while farming.

• i made 600 clear on the new map and didnt win the M4. and i suggest at least they make the rate like AK buster

I've got eight ak 47 wins. Once you get the gun, it falls over and over again. Our successful completion rate is close to each other. With nightmare you can complete in eight minutes.Sometimes this time is a little below, sometimes a little above. You have to play more to win. After that, it's all about luck and I'm quite unlucky. :)

Good luck.
  • PorBiejin wrote: »

Yes, this process can be hard and generate rage against our bad luck. Here are some pointers for anybody seeking to Win M4-S Laser:

1. Be sure to play with team mates, friends or trusted skilled people, this will help you finish faster runs (my best time so far is 7:50min)
    2. I believe there is NO difference if you do Expert or Nightmare level (to get the M4 laser), if you feel Nightmare is hard, run over Expert first till you dominate the bosses and do lower completion times
    2a. Regarding Expert/Nightmare level, the only difference is that Nightmare is harder but have a higher jewel drop rate
    3. Remember to always look for getting 2x Stamps by defeating the boss under the S/SS mark, winning only 1X stamps will make you invest more time.
    4. I recommend to create 4 players rooms only (Unable To Join / Password rooms), the Bosses will have less HP and if the team is strong you will finish the map in less time (rather than running with 8 players team and 1 or 2 un-skilled users)
    5. No difference if you open 1 by one or in stacks (In case you already own 50-80 jewels I recommend opening them 1 by 1, if you lucky enough to win it you can upgrade it right away)
    6. Aim to get all the character set accessories (backpack, glasses, mini doll, pouch) to improve damage and also aim to own the temporal item Colossus Horns for an additional damage buff
    7. Last but not least, train your team and be smart using the cards (Medic, Hammer, Glove) to dominate the map.

Other personal experiences:

1. If you add M4 Gold owners to your runs, it will help you getting lower times. But this in general is NOT required, you can run with 4 players using only P90's
    2. I believe that anybody winning the M4-S Laser under 80 Colossus Boxes is very very lucky (means completing 200 Nightmare runs, all 2x Stamps). Since the drop rate is lower compared to AK-Buster, so be patient and keep running till you get it.

Hope this can be useful for you and that you win very very soon the M4-S Laser, feel free to add me, I can help you boost your runs (usually play around 9PM EST).
    Good luck!

Nice and subtle advice. Personally, I opened more than 200 boxes and did not win. I also have a lot of experience in how to play the game. But experience isn't a factor in luck. :)
    Of course, it must be played over and over again to win. But people have lost their will to play. As I mentioned before, I respect your opinion.
  • wrote:
    o_O[Hyo];n6905430]I heard that the M4 S laser drop rate is around 3 % is that right?

Such assumptions do not reflect the reality as they vary from person to person. Of course I see from our friends that the winning rate is quite low.
    The only people who will disagree are the one who already won it... there might be some rage if there is an event but the game has given items out that people spent real money on before so this wouldn't be any different. And the suggestion is an event, not just giving it to people. Even the police baton took playing time over the weekend and not every person played that weekend.I think there was the suggestion if you have all 3 ZM ribbons that could be the reward so it could be a difficult task just one that has more of a guarantee of getting the item.

Actually, we agree. I do not expect a possible event in the short term.
  • Quake444 wrote: »

I dont have it and i dont like it, and the reason for me to disagree is simple the M4A1 Laser is way to Strong to get given out on Events there is no map any Challenge anymore, the only "hard challenge on this new Map is to have 8 Players that are knowing what theyre doing and even are not so greedy and even are willing to spend some revive Tokens instead to just spam "heal" in caht.

The Ak 47 Buster i upgraded with 40k Zp now to gold and this gun isnt op even on the old Maps, even the aa12 Buster makes more DMG then the Ak Buster gold, when someone with M4a1 Laser not upgraded (Bronze) joined in the room on Fatal Canyon on Nightmare he was level 32 and im on PVE level 47 and he still did with his Bronze m4a1 4 Times more DMG then me with ak 47 Buster Gold, so i would more agree to push that DMG on the Ak47 Buster on Main up or at least the Grenades on the Ak Buster needs more DMG to be competetive.

i saw an video on youtube about a Gatling Gun that you can upgrade like the AK or M4, and even the upgraded Gatling Gun Wild Shot looks on Gold to deal less dmg then M4 Laser. Thats why i disagree to give it out on a Event, i would rather to see that the AK47 Buster to get more Balanced to the M4 laser because even the M4 laser has more benefits, because alone the laser has "Damage Dealing/Slowing Down/Heal allied players function and all the AK has is Nades that makes 3 explosions, and 1 Nade that explodes 3 Times to arround the same DMG like the AA12 Buster Nades.

and with your comparison to that the Police Baton was giving out from a Event, is way to off, because that Police Baton dont let you instant win any Maps/Modes, it is a normal knife with a skin, and not even a fast "slashing/power punching" one.

I even created an Thread where i was looking for some Players to farm some Colossus Crates but 1 week is now arround and not 1 Player responded to it, so it cant be so serious to complain about it, when players are here to complain they cant find players where know what to do, and then when someone is actually looking for Players to Farm this Crates nobody is answering to it. and i could even Provide an Teamspeak 3 Server and a Discord Server, so that we actually could talk while farming.

some people are going to be lucky winning it no matter what. I just don't think people that don't know how to play the map that well will go through too much effort then for an event. Not that many even did the monthly mix up for the steyr tmp. And we got the police baton because the community didn't even play enough for the mp5 or the an94. I've played games with people that do have the laser and don't know how to play and still lost and played games on nightmare with just p90s and made s clears so it doesn't just burn through bosses without some effort.
  • [USER="9898888"]Quake444[/USER] First of all, thank you for commenting. Actually AK47-Buster and M4A1-S-Laser have maps in different locations which are superior to each other. Content that is not available on West servers was not shared here if I am not mistaken. So I don't want to comment on that. As long as the timeframe matches, of course we can play together.
  • I personally haven't yet obtained the M4 S Laser. Though I would love to have it, I would rather get it by grinding more games than to see every random player obtain it during a event
    event. It's not just about the M4 Laser here but what it represents, all the experienced Elemental Temple players own it.

​​​​​​
    [USER="9898888"]Quake444[/USER] First of all, thank you for commenting. Actually AK47-Buster and M4A1-S-Laser have maps in different locations which are superior to each other. Content that is not available on West servers was not shared here if I am not mistaken. So I don't want to comment on that. As long as the timeframe matches, of course we can play together.

i had on diffrent maps some player with m4 laser bronze version and on every map that bronze version did more dmg then the ak buster Gold, in my sight the gap between m4 laser dmg and function and ak 47 buster is way to large, in my opinion the ak should do more dmg because the m4 laser has the slowing down and healing function with the laser, and it pens everything the laser so you can do all 3 functions with 1 time using the laser, so it would then be just fair that the ak should be do more dmg because it has only the dmg dealing function.

that with fatal canyon was just an example because there it show how much dmg every player did

some people are going to be lucky winning it no matter what. I just don't think people that don't know how to play the map that well will go through too much effort then for an event. Not that many even did the monthly mix up for the steyr tmp. And we got the police baton because the community didn't even play enough for the mp5 or the an94. I've played games with people that do have the laser and don't know how to play and still lost and played games on nightmare with just p90s and made s clears so it doesn't just burn through bosses without some effort.

like i said there very much players outside that are so greedy that dont even want to waste 10 coupons for 5 revive tokens, or 12 or 20k zp dont hit´me on that for 100k tokens. when the players know how to use the slide function that was already existing in devestating city and know how to use W,A,S,D buttons they can smelt through that map really easy, but even for a lot of players that are way to high expectations.on the community gold event the playtime dropped so hard because in the forum where many players whinning that nobody should play at 5kk minutes playtime more because they wanted the brick gold, and just a few wanted the mp5 gold or police baton gold, so there you know why the playtime didnt reached the highest goal, and even the time frame was to close to reach it for this amount of playerbase here.

and steyr tmp you have very often the chance over the year there were often crates for free to get it, and if you wasted some days for daily missions you couldnt even get it mroe so you shouldnt nail it on monthly mixup events because if you are a few days off you cant catch up anymore. and if players that dont know this map and are not interesting to learn how the map and bosses are working dont want to grind so much, im sorry to say but then its their fault everybody that is grinding this map had to learn the attack patterns and the map specials like the cages that do 100% crit chance for a certain time period. and they dont even need to play it to learn how the map works on youtube are enough playthroughs for this map, so the only thing they need to do is look up a video on youtube and look how they are playing on the map and learn about it.
  • I was one, of those who thought that winning the m4a1 s laser was impossible, always and had very bad luck opening boxes, but I already won it, I think that if they lower the fall rate of the m4a1 everyone will quickly forget this map , I personally had a lot of time that I did not vitiate so much in crossfire when I tried to win the m4 and it is very gratifying, to see that your effort was worth it, since I had to play a lot to get it
  • Thank you for your feedback. I rarely play zm because of my friends quitting.
    I bought myself a new monitor. Now I play in different modes. I hope they return to the game again

I wish everyone a pleasant game. <3
  • where can i put the re arranged words guys plz help