About Data Account

why we dont get the chance to update Data Account it will be a good event Because there are some people who do not remember their account data ;)
Attachment not found.

Comments

• Because hackers might pretend to be someone and take over their account. If you are ignorant enough to forget things like your e-mail address, you only have your self to blame. It ain't that hard to write down somewhere or use a organizer.

I've been doing it since my first e-mail address when i was 7 or 8 years old, so people who try to defend themselves, saying that it should be excused because they were young are just reckless & stupid.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • We had an event like this a few years ago, I don't think we need another one yet.
  • Painanator wrote: »
    Because hackers might pretend to be someone and take over their account. If you are ignorant enough to forget things like your e-mail address, you only have your self to blame. It ain't that hard to write down somewhere or use a organizer.

I've been doing it since my first e-mail address when i was 7 or 8 years old, so people who try to defend themselves, saying that it should be excused because they were young are just reckless & stupid.

Can't agree more with you. But even if you forget your e-mail, there are more ways to recover it, since security questions exist for that reason, as well as Date of Birth.
    If you somehow manage to forget YOUR Date of Birth or (let's say) one of your parent's name, are you sure it's really YOU?

And before someone says "I wrote false DoB because I wanted to play the game" I want to mention one line Pasta said:
    "Don't write false information in a video game if you are planning spending money."