Bring back SPY MODE, please!

Have noticed a video of spy mode recently. Remembered some nostlagia. It was a nice mode and I had fun there esp trolling with a knife as spy. Well, the whole process of being a spy was funny. The same about finding out who is the spy in ur team. I can say Captain Mode or Boss Battle Mode deserved more to be burried. What do you think, guys? Any support?

Comments

• Never tried any of those modes, so i really have no opinion other than it would be fun to try.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • +1 here. Fun mode to play for a while than I quit playing it quite fast because I had no clue who was sending me messages in chat.
  • I agree it'd be nice to see Spy Mode make a comeback especially with a couple new maps for it as well.

However, I believe the reason it was removed was at least partially if not the main reason being that it had quite a few bugs in it that they felt likely weren't worth the time to invest to fix. One of the biggest being the character spawning as a dead char in the middle of the map but the game counting them as active so the only way to finish the round would be to plant/defuse bomb if possible or just to wait it out. I believe IIRC that spy mode also effected some people's systems weirdly with extra FPS drops that didn't happen in other modes even.
  • I think the reason spy mode get removed is the same reason that mall and port get removed from mm/hm/hmx.

These maps/modes are very unpopular,almost no one play them;and they take the place of lots of files/memory that can be used on other things.
  • I think the reason spy mode get removed is the same reason that mall and port get removed from mm/hm/hmx.

These maps/modes are very unpopular,almost no one play them;and they take the place of lots of files/memory that can be used on other things.

Yeah, unpopular maps get vanished but Captain Mode and Boss Battle Mode r still alive.