Auto Re-Spawn in ZM

Hello,

With the last ZM patch we got this update for the respawn when you die in zm, that you no longer have to use revive tokens and you can just wait for the auto respawn timer.
Well, that was a terrible update on that matter, since it encouraged lot of players to illegally be AFK by using bot programs/macros and getting carried by other players/newbies for hours.. since they will simply auto respawn when they die and there's no way to kick them out of the game.

Bring back the normal "use revive tokens to respawn once your limited lives ran out", that will help us ZMers to get rid of those bots by simply lure zombies to them to kill them.
~ players doing this AFK bots/macros to illegally farm jewels in "Crater Dawn" .. and thanks to this auto respawn, once there's a ZM event.. they will swarm all the rooms.

Comments

• PyrateX wrote: »
    Hello,

With the last ZM patch we got this update for the respawn when you die in zm, that you no longer have to use revive tokens and you can just wait for the auto respawn timer.
    Well, that was a terrible update on that matter, since it encouraged lot of players to illegally be AFK by using bot programs/macros and getting carried by other players/newbies for hours.. since they will simply auto respawn when they die and there's no way to kick them out of the game.

Bring back the normal "use revive tokens to respawn once your limited lives ran out", that will help us ZMers to get rid of those bots by simply lure zombies to them to kill them.
    ~ players doing this AFK bots/macros to illegally farm jewels in "Crater Dawn" .. and thanks to this auto respawn, once there's a ZM event.. they will swarm all the rooms.

I know the respawn is like that in Crater Dawn (And have always been like that in ZM3), but is it the same in other ZM1 and ZM2 maps. I Have only played Crater Dawn and ZM3 since the update, so that's why i am asking.

+0,5 On the one hand, it is good for kicking out AFK-botters and you get alot of free revive tokens in Crater Dawn anyway. On the other hand, it might be a problem for the ZM-Noobs that die a lot, but still actually tries their hardest to win (Not all players have anti-zombie weapons like p90 or the AA12), so it will make it harder for people to come into the ZM play if you never played it much or at all before..
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

I know the respawn is like that in Crater Dawn (And have always been like that in ZM3), but is it the same in other ZM1 and ZM2 maps. I Have only played Crater Dawn and ZM3 since the update, so that's why i am asking.

+0,5 On the one hand, it is good for kicking out AFK-botters and you get alot of free revive tokens in Crater Dawn anyway. On the other hand, it might be a problem for the ZM-Noobs that die a lot, but still actually tries their hardest to win (Not all players have anti-zombie weapons like p90 or the AA12), so it will make it harder for people to come into the ZM play if you never played it much or at all before..

To answer your question, yes the auto respawn "like ZM3" is now applied in the ZM1 & ZM2 since the last patch.. I appreciate the auto re-spawn addition in ZM1 & ZM2 for the same reason you mentioned "On the other hand, it might be a problem for the ZM-Noobs that die a lot, but still actually tries their hardest to win (Not all players have anti-zombie weapons like p90 or the AA12), so it will make it harder for people to come into the ZM play if you never played it much or at all before.."
    But sadly a lot of players abusing this to farm 'Awakening Jewels" in Crater Dawn.. every channel in EU-Delta got at least 1 room with a host botting and getting carried by newbies, which is unfair. Also a new map coming out "Boss War" and with it there will be an event 100%.. what can i do if 1 or maybe more of the other 7 players "assuming they all will be randoms" start being an AFK bot after 30~40% of the run is done.. the others will just have to carry him.

There's another solution for that and it's to bring back "Kick Vote" in ZM1/2/3.. but a lot of players will complain that they are getting kicked for no reason mid-runs or at bosses, happened before and will happen again if it got back.

To answer your question, yes the auto respawn "like ZM3" is now applied in the ZM1 & ZM2 since the last patch.. I appreciate the auto re-spawn addition in ZM1 & ZM2 for the same reason you mentioned "On the other hand, it might be a problem for the ZM-Noobs that die a lot, but still actually tries their hardest to win (Not all players have anti-zombie weapons like p90 or the AA12), so it will make it harder for people to come into the ZM play if you never played it much or at all before.."
    But sadly a lot of players abusing this to farm 'Awakening Jewels" in Crater Dawn.. every channel in EU-Delta got at least 1 room with a host botting and getting carried by newbies, which is unfair. Also a new map coming out "Boss War" and with it there will be an event 100%.. what can i do if 1 or maybe more of the other 7 players "assuming they all will be randoms" start being an AFK bot after 30~40% of the run is done.. the others will just have to carry him.

There's another solution for that and it's to bring back "Kick Vote" in ZM1/2/3.. but a lot of players will complain that they are getting kicked for no reason mid-runs or at bosses, happened before and will happen again if it got back.

Another solution is to implement a system to kick out the AFK player for standing in the same spot for 90 sec. or something, like the regular "moved to lobby duo idling" but in this case the "AFK Bot" will be shooting his gun or going crazy like 360 movements, so they will make it to kick out the user for standing in the same spot for a while w/o moving even if the user shooting or moving his mouse or jumping.

Yeah, kick vote ain't that much fun, it's abused a lot. I think i prefer if they take away the auto revive, at least it will be more fair.
    JackPain (Sweden)
    Hello,

+1
    +1
    +1
    +1
    +1
    +1
    +1
    +1
    +1
    +1
    +1
    they are afk to farm goodies. or they are sooo bad that they die 5 seconds after respawn and force other Players to carry them....
    Hello,

bro
    seems it will be hard or no way to do it , but there other way .

decrease chance for the jewels to 0% regarding the score by ( shooting ) not the general score .

ty
  • +1. Not to be rude, but it bothers me that inexperienced players get away with dying while better players can join and actually help in critical moments...
  • I totally agree if people die they should either respawn via revive token or just leave. I hate the fact that you have to carry players for being bad, i liked the old system where you were just kicked from the room if you didnt respawn.
    On a sidenote, crater dawn bot annoy me the most. They just cause most of the zombies to go to the top floor instead of the bottom.
  • Until now, when I saw boots in zombie rooms, I was leaving. I avoid entering the room except for my friends who love Zombie Mode.

My personal opinion; Players who do not harm the zombies during two or 3 rounds must fall from the room.
    I don't think Token will provide a solution. Macro users can find a way to do this. :(

The management will find the right solution.
  • OtokuTr wrote: »
    Until now, when I saw boots in zombie rooms, I was leaving. I avoid entering the room except for my friends who love Zombie Mode.

My personal opinion; Players who do not harm the zombies during two or 3 rounds must fall from the room.
    I don't think Token will provide a solution. Macro users can find a way to do this. :(

The management will find the right solution.

They won't do anything to me, nor can you report a player, nor can you kick him out of the room, which makes me furious.:mad::mad::mad:
  • On the note that it won't be fair for newbies/un-equipped players "who doesn't have anti-zombie weapons & damage reduction items" .. I believe those players should go for the easier difficulties instead of just jumping into "Nightmare" "Expert" "Hard" difficulties in ZM1/2/3 and then die over & over, not my fault they don't have anti-zombie weapons or doesn't know the mechanics to play certain maps. I don't like carrying either AFK players nor newbies who's not willing to do anything except joining with a regular SMG/Rifle while trolling around and waiting to get carried.
  • Dear friends; Killing zombies and damaging them are very different topics. For me, the low level of another player does not prevent them from playing with them.
    I want to play a nice game like you.

At least if we were able to save the game it would be possible for us to report. :rolleyes: