What are the best snipers currently?

Comments

• Depends on what you have, AWM is overall a good starting sniper. So if you don't have a lot of experience yet, start with this one. If you do have experience you can try the following which are in my opinion the best:
    - m200, fast and high penetration
    - Barret, very strong and thus high penetration but slow
    - FR F2 rusty, a personal favourite
    However, these are only obtainable with zp and will require you to spin crates (except for barret which can be bought in the VIP shop)

A good sniper from the GP crates is the R93 T2, very fast and overall a good sniper, but requires some luck or lots of gp to get.
    Another sniper that you can try to unlock is the kar98 from the milage shop, it's 26.000 points which is not that hard to get if you play daily. It's very fast so if you are a decent sniper (quick scoper) it's good, the downside is that it's not so good at long range.

Hope this helps :D
  • It depends upon what kind of player you are.

If you like to hardscope then DSR-1, AWM ultimate gold and AWM-Rebel are the best snipers out there.

If you like to Quick scope then there are hella long list of snipers for you. Based on my CF experience, there are generally 4 broad categories of snipers to choose from:

Slow but 100% damage with full wall bang Snipers:
    Barrett: Slow af but 1 shot sniper. VIP variant is slightly faster and has other perks
    Falcon OP99-Abstract: kinda fast but huge drawback of only 2 bullets in magazine.
    QBU-09: okay-ish speed with high damage.

Decent Range and Speed Snipers:
    AWM: all variants have same firing rate except VIP and ultimate gold versions.
    KAR 98: good for short range but has unique scope which is different than the rest of the snipers so it is kinda difficult to handle at first if you used to use other snipers before.
    Savage 110BA: Kinda like AWM but slightly faster firing rate.
    M200 Cheytac: Fast and offers highest damage after barret and QBU-09.

Super Fast but has Single scope:
    FR-F2: it's pretty fast. some of it's variants are even faster than the regular one. one of the best snipers to use for QS
    R93-T2: available in GP black market section and it is pretty good to kill multiple opponents but it only has 4 bullets per magazine.

Unique ones:
    AWM Rebel: Unique ability to set zoom levels at both scopes. Only AWM variant which has 15 bullets. Good for users who has sound understanding of game's mechanics.
    AWM ultimate Gold: Insanely fast firing rate even supersedes AWM-Infernal Dragon (VIP)
    Knight SR-25 Ares:Great sniper with scope with 3 different angles.
    VSK-94: great automatic sniper which can be used as a rifle. super light weight with full wall bang. Wreak a havoc in sniper only TDM rooms

Rest of the snipers are more or less same.

Note: I might have missed some good snipers.
  • olpers wrote: »
    It depends upon what kind of player you are..

No M200 in your list, what?

Guess the best sniper here: not so heavy as Barret (so u are moving faster holding m200 in your hands), more chance to one shot against AWM, FR, etc; chance to one shot against wall (boxex, wooden doors etc).

But prepare yourself for 99 dmg every 10th shot.
  • StLoD_UA wrote: »

No M200 in your list, what?

Guess the best sniper here: not so heavy as Barret (so u are moving faster holding m200 in your hands), more chance to one shot against AWM, FR, etc; chance to one shot against wall (boxex, wooden doors etc).

But prepare yourself for 99 dmg every 10th shot.

lol how did I miss my m200? I have 3 m200 cheytac grafitti but I still somehow forgot to mention it. Thanks for the reminder.
  • Personally: AWM - Ultimate Gold, No contest (Just wish it had one-scope mode), APR-338 would be my second choice.
    But basically you have to try and see what you work best with. I hate Barrett's, but some are great using it, same with the cheytac. Everybody is different and have different abilities, also depends which game-modes you play.
    JackPain (Sweden)