Coupon Golden Weapons

Hey guys, I was hoping the original golden weapons would come back to the crate coupon shop. It would be awesome.

Comments

• They are rare, and should remain so. I'd be okay with re-releasing them as timed crates but would not like to see them in coupons.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    They are rare, and should remain so. I'd be okay with re-releasing them as timed crates but would not like to see them in coupons.

So nice to see them on timed crates to spend a crazy amount of cash and get nothing. Those were coupon weapons,and you didn't have to spend zp to get them and should be like so if ever to be again. I think everyone would love to have a chance to get them, at least for a limited time(maybe a week or two at most). Even players who have them already. Maybe someone wants to get an extra Golden D.E. for example. I believe we SHOULD get a chance without spending tons of money.
  • sosetel95 wrote: »

So nice to see them on timed crates to spend a crazy amount of cash and get nothing. Those were coupon weapons,and you didn't have to spend zp to get them and should be like so if ever to be again. I think everyone would love to have a chance to get them, at least for a limited time(maybe a week or two at most). Even players who have them already. Maybe someone wants to get an extra Golden D.E. for example. I believe we SHOULD get a chance without spending tons of money.

Back when they were a coupon weapons we had no events that gave us free zp crates, therefore no, you did have to spend zp (actual $$) to get them.
    So no, I dont want to see them as coupon rewards now.
    Also if they re-release them as coupon weapons, what next... the m4a1 gold-tiger re-release?
  • They could always have them as a price for a limited amount of players for some event. Then everyone has a chance, it will be free, but will not make the weapons less rare (Not much anyway).
    JackPain (Sweden)

CopyCat is right, back in the days there was no free crates from events and u had to spend zp to get coupons, so no, we dont agree to get those gold weapons for coupons now when theres a lot of events with free zp crates and also ep events that makes any player to gain tons of coupons just for playing.
  • seems everyone forgot you can also get coupons from gp crates, so money wasn't the only way to get them
    seems everyone forgot you can also get coupons from gp crates, so money wasn't the only way to get them

Indeed, but the drop rate for coupons in gp crate was about 2, max 3 coupons in 100 crates, which mean u had to spend 160k gp x 50 times to get a 150 coupons permanent weapon, which means about 8 millions gp .Tell me who had that amount before vips , if not zp spenders.
  • winnnetou wrote: »

Indeed, but the drop rate for coupons in gp crate was about 2, max 3 coupons in 100 crates, which mean u had to spend 160k gp x 50 times to get a 150 coupons permanent weapon, which means about 8 millions gp .Tell me who had that amount before vips , if not zp spenders.

Back then the max coupon was 100 get your info right.
  • It cost 100 coupons, but man you have no idea how hard it was to earn GP back then.
    I remember people breaking temporary gp guns that they got from the black market just to get additional what is it, 2.5k gp?
    Oh and I also remember buying those +GP googles multiple times just to get gp +EXP items..

-1 from me overall.
  • WHATEVER, my point is that IT'S NOT FAIR that some of us got the chance to get them and some of us didn't. Besides, 90% of the players who own them dont play this game anymore.
  • maybe they could put them back for a month. like a special like the hornet weapons or might be too late for that since the m4a1 was a prize for a broken event. and I think the gold winchester is in a crate already now.
  • they gave people the chance to get the m4a1 silver and ak silver and they use to cost bp which was earned from buying zp. i would like a chance to get another gold gun. i got the awm de anaconda uzi's axe and winchester. so an ak or m4 gold would be lovely. besides, its not like the coupon shop is popping right now.
  • Well, u want, u want , u want, we already replied and said we dont want gold weapons back.I want to win the lottery too, but the fact that i want isnt enough to make it happend.We spent zp on crates to get coupons in the old times, but now u get more than a hundred crates, maybe even two hundred , monthly, for free from events, and would not be FAIR at all that u have the chance to get for free the same golden weapons we used zp to get.Comprende?
  • Well, lets not be mean.I was making a bath, right after i posted before, and meanwhile i was doing that i thought about this , and a solution came to me, so u guys that want golden weapons back be happy and us who dont want to be happy.
    I would agree to get those weapons back if:
    they make two types of coupons, lets say blue coupons and red coupons.And heres the trick: blue coupons drop from any crate gained from events and also crates from ep shop and also from free crate tickets and can be used to get the regular permanent coupon weapons; red coupons drop only from purchased zp or gp crate and only those can be used to exchange the gold weapons, of course for a limited time, lets say a month.
    Under this terms, i would agree to see those weapons back for a limited period of time, and would be a great move for z8 games because all that want gold weapons would need to spend zp to get them.