Migrate the temporary name cards from CF EU

Before my migration, I wanted to be sure I got my Netherlands name card since I saw there were no country name cards available in CF NA (soon to be West). I bought the Netherlands name card for a considerably long duration so I would still be able to use it in West for quite some time. However, after migrating, I noticed none of my temporary name cards were transferred. Which was confusing, since all other items that had a expiry date after December 31, 2018 were in fact transferred.

Regarding name cards the following was written in the FAQ URL="https://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/290/41/4-name-tags--sprays"]source[/URL:
Most of your name tags and sprays will be transferred
If after the migration is completed you are still missing any specific name tag and/or spray that you believe should be transferred according to the rules of the migration, please login to your new Z8Games account and submit a ticket through Z8Games Support Center

Considering the fact that all other temporary items that had a expiry date after December 31, 2018 were transferred, it was only logical for me and others to assume that the temporary name cards would've been transferred too.

I hereby find that we were misinformed regarding the fact only permanent name cards were transferred and suggest the temporary name cards that have a expiry date after December 31, 2018 to be transferred too.

Comments