Trade System Suggestion !

we all know the trade system and how it's work As users play the game, they may randomly receive a Loot Box at the end of a match.
Users can only receive one loot box per week.
These boxes require Keys to open them and get their content otherwise users may sell the boxes for and/or its exclusive items on the marketplace for
cash points ,, so my suggestion is what about if i wont to trade the loot box for players and waana trade them with the game or in another meaning how about if we can just drop the loot box for cash point from the game Directly , There is already a price system for the higher and lower price, so why not set a direct price for each of its goods, if we want to drop it and then You can view them at another actual price as you would like in the marketplace ???!!

OR we can Exchange amount of the same loot boxes for Keys to open another boxes ?

I offer this suggestion based on the problem faced and still going on, that i get the same boxes every time and also no one buys

i hope for answer From GMs or we can share opinion with this suggestion or other suggestion with trade system

Comments