Swearing fliter

The fliter that we have for swearing is bad, a lot of bugs in it when you try to say some words that even swearing but they're getting flitered.

What i think would be good. Is removing it and making a new one:

Let's say you swear... when you swear you get warnings after like 2-3 more swears that you get kicked out of the room. and if you reach like X amount of kicks that day that makes you get banned.

Comments

• minorninja wrote: »
    The fliter that we have for swearing is bad, a lot of bugs in it when you try to say some words that even swearing but they're getting flitered.

What i think would be good. Is removing it and making a new one:

Let's say you swear... when you swear you get warnings after like 2-3 more swears that you get kicked out of the room. and if you reach like X amount of kicks that day that makes you get banned.

This is so true. There are several times the filter reacts when i've written directions to my team-mates in s&d (Which is probably the only time i write when playing, as im not very good when writing under pressure and rather just play without dying, but if i'm already dead, no matter) and half of some words get's censored, without them being curse words. Sometime's i've wonder if the programmer that made the filter was drunk, when doing so.
    JackPain (Sweden)