Crossfire suggestion and what players wants

Hey Z8 Games, I'm Nathaniel i've been playing this game since i was a kid and i have a suggestion that'll help you increase the amount of average players and make new players see the game as more appealing. So my first couple suggestions is, Bringing back the removed maps on mutation mode: Port, Mall and tranquility all my friends want mall and port back and wished you never took it out, but if you don't, let me just say this what if you added a 2.0 version to the maps with no glitches but better graphics. Next suggestion is put an original Gatling gun or Gatling gun blue crystal back in the shop or make on perm for mileage points, what will increase average players is making a vip or two for GP but dont make them too overpowered and make them like 250'000 GP
or making a perm ZP section where people can spend like 30 to 40$ real to buy a gatlingun magma or something like that. My last suggestion is adding trade inventory weapons where i could sell my vip or other crate weapon for 20000zp or somthing like that and being able to choose to sell it for GP or ZP.
THANK YOU FOR YOU'RE TIME AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON :)

Comments

• I miss those maps as well. And by the way, 250k GP for a " GP VIP" ? that's wayy to low. A permanent bag is 190k. The price should be in the millions probably. ( You get tons from playing / crates from events etc) and this gives you something to grind for. ( Something that you actually get 100% with no rng arround it).

The perm ZP weapon for 30-40 dollars is a weird concept but not the worst one. They could sell a weapon like that every weekend or month.

Trading has been suggested so many times that I have lost any hope in that idea, sadly.
  • Hi,
    I’m not sure if this is the best place to ask this question..
    Where is the bombing mode in the game and Where is also the spy mode ?
    They were extremely excited (at least for me)
  • well trading would be a fine idee even if we need to pay 1k zp or even 5kzp for every trade i have so many weapons twice or more which i would trade..

i wish more rotation in coupong weapons and maybe a few more GP crate weapons. i have 16m gp rn and i really dont know where i should put them all in.
    GP VIP sounds very interesting but how would they do that? like only half of the exp from regular ZP Vip and which bonuses would it have? pretty hard to koncept but it would be a cool idea tbh.