Season Pass for Crossfire !

ist a good idea most games are succesfull with it so why not i would pay every month too get an Season pass

Comments

• ist a good idea most games are succesfull with it so why not i would pay every month too get an Season pass

-1000.000.000 * Infinity
    Don't take this the wrong way, but are you drunk or just trolling?
    People play this game, because it's free. 90-95& of all players would probably stop playing the game and those that are left wouldn't make Z8 enough money to run a server. This game has so many players all over the world (All versions), because its a free game, with an option to pay.
    The old game engine is accepted because it's free, not many people would pay to play a game this old, when there are alternatives. It would be the final death for CF.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

-1000.000.000 * Infinity
    Don't take this the wrong way, but are you drunk or just trolling?
    People play this game, because it's free. 90-95& of all players would probably stop playing the game and those that are left wouldn't make Z8 enough money to run a server. This game has so many players all over the world (All versions), because its a free game, with an option to pay.
    The old game engine is accepted because it's free, not many people would pay to play a game this old, when there are alternatives. It would be the final death for CF.

I believe you don't know what a season pass is. It doesn't mean you have to pay monthly to play the game.
  • Andrew1798 wrote: »

I believe you don't know what a season pass is. It doesn't mean you have to pay monthly to play the game.

Ok. Because that would be a crazy suggestion. As this game doesn't have DLC's i thought that was what it ment. What do you actually pay for then? Is it some kind of premium service?
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Isn't the Monthly Mix-up already in spirit of a season pass?
  • Sounds very similar to "Elite moderator" and Super Elite moderator" from another game, will be abused noty :/