That how z8games treats us is just sad ...

First of all, i wanna say hi to everyone who reads this most of you probably do not associate me, I am from Crossfire EU, I played there under the nickname "Rozdupczator" and since I moved to NA (West) I was very disappointed even though the EU was already falling down, the GMs really cared for us and did not drown us and our problems unfortunately, this can not be said about this version but finally I have a fondness for this game I play for 10 years so i was thinking that it will be better after a time but like always it went even worse . My first account was created on this version and after some time I went to EU, I played there long years with friends until the announce that they are moving us here . At first I thought great but after a while I was completely disappointed but the old love for this game did not die so I continued to play until the end of March, then my adventure ended . You probably wonder why ? Its because CF banned my forever why ? I do not know . I remember this day very well i came back home from work eat dinner and as usual I turned on Crossfire and wanted to play a match i start it saw the loading screen and then the game turn of and i saw a XignCode window I thought ok the game crashed like always so I included the game again I logged in i start the match and again the same problem i try several times again until i saw a communication on the login screen that im banned permanent . Since then I am writing to the support but unfortunately I only receive spam from them (you are responsible for ever action on my account) I hope that you have reached the end and that there will be someone who can help me in my situation .

Best regards, Rozdu

Comments

• Hi rozdu maybe ur just a cheater who got caught ?
  • I have rules that I stick to and I dislike people who use programs like that you can believe my or not it's your business but I am clean and I have nothing to reproach myself for .
  • send a support ticket then, that's the only way u can get unbanned
  • 1e9end wrote: »
    send a support ticket then, that's the only way u can get unbanned

he told you he did. Support Centre always send the same info again and again without looking matter seriously.

OT:
    May be you were using some 3rd party software.
  • 3rd party software ? What's that can you explain it more ?
  • Rozdu wrote: »
    3rd party software ? What's that can you explain it more ?

It's software you use outside of CF, for example a program that allows you to be AFK in game.
  • Thanks for the answer guys i really appreciate that there are still people who try to help others <3
  • CF often was crashing on my pc (i have windows 10) and when it is happening my system is trying to close the game and then i see xigncode communicated that (multiple clients are detected or something like that)
    CF often was crashing on my pc (i have windows 10) and when it is happening my system is trying to close the game and then i see xigncode communicated that (multiple clients are detected or something like that)

I get that often but goes away after I re-launch cf. Either you did something for that ban or it was false ban, if it’s false you will eventually get unbanned. Although it takes time since it happened to a clanny, just keep sending in tickets not many maybe like once a week max if you truly did nothing wrong.
  • Is it possible that the anti cheat detect a virus ? Because a week after the ban, my system crashed and I had to do reinstall windows .
    Is it possible that the anti cheat detect a virus ? Because a week after the ban, my system crashed and I had to do reinstall windows .

Yes it can, a virus might've changed or corrupted your CF files. When this happens, XignCode won't allow you to launch CF.
  • So basically i can now just send more tickets and pray that the support have a good day and that they will not ignore me :confused:
  • In the end, things like this can in fact only be resolved through support.
  • That's the sad thing because they don't really care about us it's like this (another kid want something from my i know what i do lets send him spam) but this kid pay you almost 2000 dollars so you can spend 5 min to read that and another 10 min to check it ...
  • I understand you're frustrated with them, but in the end they're human beings just like yourself, give it some time and if what you said is true they'll act accordingly.
  • Sadly that is happend when you get an error and ignore the text error ( or you not even read-it) : " i try several times again "

Most like the xigncode was detected some other software program as a threat to the game - you should read what the error message was say and attempt to fix-it (look over internet, look on forum, ask a friend, OR just send a support ticket and see why you get that error ! ) before start the game again.

Sometime is a false positive detection, like antivirus protections options or other programms with overlays options in games that just need to be disabled ( as discord, nvidia experience, overwolf etc).

Anyway read the error message, most of the time is also indicate the file detected as a tool .... so will be more easy to trace the program who interfeer with the game and just close-it.

But ignoring the protections messages and keep trying to start the game - well in the end the game protection will auto block your account because will be considered as an enforce to start the game with "tool programms running in backgound" .

Now your only chance to solve your problem is through support center ... sometime is possible to recover your account , depending on what is the support center result after investigating the block reason
    ( i suppose server keep some logs - but i don't know how is done)

I get crashed sometimes , and I see some error codes 20.3 or something, or 03.something. Does it mean I'll get banned too? This is scary!

The OP has quite low win rate and K/D so he may not use Cheat software consistently, but still there is a chance that he just used the software once or twice and get caught already . xD

If the OP was falsely convicted then you need to keep sending tickets. Maybe you get unbanned.

[USER="26494620"]Utmost[/USER] You don't usually get banned for using AKF software, the GMs are not that strict. Most AKFers are in HMX and the GMs are quite resonable about this. Since weekend parties are going to be removed, we won't even see these AFKers at weekends anymore because there is no EP to gain. I don't mind AFKers in HMX but still I'm happy about this.
  • MGTOW wrote: »
    [USER="26494620"]Utmost[/USER] You don't usually get banned for using AKF software, the GMs are not that strict. Most AKFers are in HMX and the GMs are quite resonable about this. Since weekend parties are going to be removed, we won't even see these AFKers at weekends anymore because there is no EP to gain. I don't mind AFKers in HMX but still I'm happy about this.

I was mostly talking about 3rd party program in general but I think if you report a person AFK in game he will probably still get a temporary ban. It's more that players became fine with players being AFK in public rooms and don't really report them.
  • Here we go again i wrote a message to the support and put so much heart, honesty and arguments in it but what did the support do ? He spit in my face ...

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Z8Games Support Center.

After careful investigation, this account was found to be involved in actions that violated our Terms and Conditions.

Violation: Hacking/Using Malicious or Game Altering Software
    Suspension Duration: Permanent

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to fully enjoy their time during gameplay. Please remember that you are responsible for all actions taken on your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards,

[GM]Kanadian

Here we go again i wrote a message to the support and put so much heart, honesty and arguments in it but what did the support do ? He spit in my face ...

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Z8Games Support Center.

After careful investigation, this account was found to be involved in actions that violated our Terms and Conditions.

Violation: Hacking/Using Malicious or Game Altering Software
    Suspension Duration: Permanent

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to fully enjoy their time during gameplay. Please remember that you are responsible for all actions taken on your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards,

[GM]Kanadian

Did you use cheat though?

When you cheat and someone report you with a replay evidence, it's hard to hide your illigal activity from the investigation team. Of cource there is always human error but it's not commonplace.
    That's the sad thing because they don't really care about us it's like this (another kid want something from my i know what i do lets send him spam) but this kid pay you almost 2000 dollars so you can spend 5 min to read that and another 10 min to check it ...

Banning hackers is caring about the majority of players. It doesn't matter if you are VIP or have many VIPs, using cheat is bannable. I lost several ranked matches to cheaters so I want cheaters gone.

The question is "did you cheat?"

Did you use cheat though?

When you cheat and someone report you with a replay evidence, it's hard to hide your illigal activity from the investigation team. Of cource there is always human error but it's not commonplace.

Dude if you would read all what i texted you would not ask about that so i guess you just read the last post , but i will ask you all 1 more time why should i do it ? I spend a lot of money in this game play 10 years have a dream inventory and i'm a good player so give my just 1 reason why i should do it ? PS i'm a 100% sure that i wasn't reported .

Dude if you would read all what i texted you would not ask about that so i guess you just read the last post , but i will ask you all 1 more time why should i do it ? I spend a lot of money in this game play 10 years have a dream inventory and i'm a good player so give my just 1 reason why i should do it ? PS i'm a 100% sure that i wasn't reported .

Many VIPs are actually stupid enough to cheat. I've seen them cheating with V symbol on their name card. I have also seen Marshall ranked player botting in HMX, even though the GMs are not strict about botting in HMX but botting at that rank is purely stupid. I recently lost several ranked matches due to cheaters but didn't report any one of them because I don't have video evidence; from now on I will. I just turn-on the "save replay option" yesterday.

I checked your collection is it's impressive; you must have spent alot of money on the game but it doesn't help when you do something seriously illigal. The GMs might be wrong, so you need to explain yourself more clearly. Canadian's message implies you hack.
  • One thing I know from watching crime investigation drama on TV is that: The criminals always pretend to be innocent.

If you are really innocent then why is the evidence against you? Don't you have anything to prove yourself innocent?

You may ask Kanadian for the replay which was used to report you, you watch it carefully and use that to prove to them that you didn't cheat.
  • Dude how can i prove it do i run 24/7 with a camera on my head ? Of course you behave like a typical player you do not write in a straight line but i can see that you enjoy it like the most people that a VIP kid has been banned . But i can prove and show you that i don't need any programs to beat 70% of the players on public matches . If i get unbanned i will post every match that i will play on YT to avoid such situations in the future .
    One thing I know from watching crime investigation drama on TV is that: The criminals always pretend to be innocent.

If you are really innocent then why is the evidence against you? Don't you have anything to prove yourself innocent?

You may ask Kanadian for the replay which was used to report you, you watch it carefully and use that to prove to them that you didn't cheat.
    i already ask them if they can send my a prove (replay of something else) but i only get spam from them
  • Please stick to tickets. We do not release evidence and we do not discuss bans on the forums. If you were banned, they will explain why. If you are receiving the same message, its because thats the final message you are supposed to receive. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.