Making Crossfire's money system more rewarding more easier to use

Hello there, the idea is to make the game more fun and more playable. If you have a suggestion how to make the game more fun with any kind of updates, feel free to post it here

My idea is to get rid of zp, only focus on GP in the game. BM ZP crates should cost a lot more in GP, I would say 10k GP/ crate. Also VIPs should be purchasable via real money through the website, but make it viewable in the game like now, but have a button that can redirect you to the z8 buyer page. Also all zp item should be priced accurately to its value but in GP. The option to purchase GP through the website with real life money should be made available. Also a trading system would be amazing, with all the guns and perm items in the game, to build it like an in game market.

I am hoping on receiving a lot of suggestions here, maybe the GMs will look into these ideas ;)

Have a great day!

Comments

• While it's a fun fantasy to think about this will never happen. Turning ZP crates and items into high priced GP is just illogical unless they literally cost like 100k+ GP per crate. Why? Because people who even spend occasionally have like 10million+ on GP so they'd instantly have access to quite a few crates. Then people that have spent more often have as much as 100mill+ GP. They wouldn't have to pay to get extra GP in quite some time. Meanwhile free to play players are still in the same boat. And then when you take into consideration there's some older ZP crates that dish out LARGE amounts of GP on occasion and also have the chance of landing those large amounts on a luck bar....it'd be like perpetual ZP crate buying for some. Overall I bet there'd be a loss of profits though especially in the short term though it COULD even out in the long run as people who have tons of GP deplete their supplies. But the money is where it counts and even a short term revenue generation depletion is likely not a welcome thing for them.
    As for the trade system well....there's issues there that have been talked about quite a few times. won't delve into it again.
  • Will never happen, would probably break the game and make Z8 have to close the servers, because of too little income. In all games that i played, that start to sell game money for real money, the games get's drowned in money collecting bot's, that make the game even more unplayable.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Ixith wrote: »
    While it's a fun fantasy to think about this will never happen. Turning ZP crates and items into high priced GP is just illogical unless they literally cost like 100k+ GP per crate. Why? Because people who even spend occasionally have like 10million+ on GP so they'd instantly have access to quite a few crates. Then people that have spent more often have as much as 100mill+ GP. They wouldn't have to pay to get extra GP in quite some time. Meanwhile free to play players are still in the same boat. And then when you take into consideration there's some older ZP crates that dish out LARGE amounts of GP on occasion and also have the chance of landing those large amounts on a luck bar....it'd be like perpetual ZP crate buying for some. Overall I bet there'd be a loss of profits though especially in the short term though it COULD even out in the long run as people who have tons of GP deplete their supplies. But the money is where it counts and even a short term revenue generation depletion is likely not a welcome thing for them.
    As for the trade system well....there's issues there that have been talked about quite a few times. won't delve into it again.

I see your point, but in the long term ppl would buy gp online and also spend tons on the game. A lot of people cant afford to spend on the game and not getting anything from it. This would encourage them to play more and more. So maybe if they would take out the gp option from the crates, that would be a solution. VIPs would still cost real money tho. Or if we could quicksell the weapons/ boxes or items we receive from the boxes, for an amount of zp... that would be also nice. I dont know what problems you already discussed about the trade system. It could also work like it works in CS, or I dont know. Rare weaps could be sold for more obvi, and average guns for less. People could make it like real life trading. Its also a great thing if you think about all of those ppl who spend millions of zp on crates and cant win anything. I dunno its just a tought.
  • kinghuun wrote: »

I see your point, but in the long term ppl would buy gp online and also spend tons on the game. A lot of people cant afford to spend on the game and not getting anything from it. This would encourage them to play more and more. So maybe if they would take out the gp option from the crates, that would be a solution. VIPs would still cost real money tho. Or if we could quicksell the weapons/ boxes or items we receive from the boxes, for an amount of zp... that would be also nice. I dont know what problems you already discussed about the trade system. It could also work like it works in CS, or I dont know. Rare weaps could be sold for more obvi, and average guns for less. People could make it like real life trading. Its also a great thing if you think about all of those ppl who spend millions of zp on crates and cant win anything. I dunno its just a tought.

I like it, but I'm really not ready to spend a lot of money.
  • RamonM wrote: »

I like it, but I'm really not ready to spend a lot of money.

Dude check the last post date, you are 2 years too late.
    JackPain (Sweden)