Weapon duplication

Well I noticed that people want to stop seeing weapon duplication in the storage BUT I see that this is not a good idea. I thought why donot we be able to choose if we can win the same weapons or not from the black market. I mean that we wonot be able to win the same weapons. AS an example take the ares crate: we donot want to win 2 m4a1 ares or 2 ak 47 ares. SO the game developers can make the black market stop hitting the same rewards. so if someone won the m4a1 ares he wonot be able to win it again and if he hit the yellow ball again he may win any other weapon from the 3 other weapons.

Comments

• Okay and at what cost? This doesn't seem like a very profitable suggestion for the developers.
  • Clearly would be nice imo but yea wont happen for the reason said above and also what about those who already spent big amounts to get their fav gun without any success and 5 duplicates + those who want a COP to equip for all their bags?
  • Changing the crate system to not allow winning duplicates will be difficult, not only because what was mentioned above but also because it will fundamentally change the system and will need much development. Instead, we are trying to brainstorm a way to be able to use/exchange the duplicates in a way if you do not want them (some players do actually want duplicates, especially when it comes to pistols and grenade).
  • I completely looked past above comment, that's great to read..
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Grumpy;n6896917]Changing the crate system to not allow winning duplicates will be difficult, not only because what was mentioned above but also because it will fundamentally change the system and will need much development. Instead, we are trying to brainstorm a way to be able to use/exchange the duplicates in a way if you do not want them (some players do actually want duplicates, especially when it comes to pistols and grenade).[/QUOTE]

That's great to read bro.

How about let us sell ZP weapons in the trade market with a price cap, for example 50,000 ZP minimum?