Simple things that might not interest to anyone

Hi i have been playing this for 6 years at least and i always notest even on europe when we enter the game people from my country and others need to bind they spacebar on the game to be able to jump every time we go to ranked match we gotta do it can the option just save for once so we dont have to do that everytime.
Also i would like to suggest to give a queue time joining channels for example on europe we always have the channel 1/2 and 8 full and we have to spam our mouse to get in the channel wouldnt it be easier to just give a queue time and then it connects when it has space and it gotta has a cancel button too in case we want to try go on another channel.
sry my english im from eu not na

Comments

• Hi i have been playing this for 6 years at least and i always notest even on europe when we enter the game people from my country and others need to bind they spacebar on the game to be able to jump every time we go to ranked match we gotta do it can the option just save for once so we dont have to do that everytime.
    Also i would like to suggest to give a queue time joining channels for example on europe we always have the channel 1/2 and 8 full and we have to spam our mouse to get in the channel wouldnt it be easier to just give a queue time and then it connects when it has space and it gotta has a cancel button too in case we want to try go on another channel.
    sry my english im from eu not na

About the spacebar it happens to me aswell because my keyboard has Portuguese layout, but i dont see the programmers implementing it into the game any time soon.
    About the spam you have other way to spam into any channel... just select the channel and then press continuous the Enter Key.
    Hope that helps.
  • I recommend using the US keyboard layout in West, since this is the only one CF West supports for now.
  • It shouldn't be that much of a problem to fix, so that settings are saved in a write-only settings file (So it doesn't change at every game start), it works in almost all offline games, don't know about an online game though. Would also be very happy if they fixed it somehow, as i use the nordic keybord-setting. Not super important, but should the developers ever have time over, it would be nice.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • yeah i know we can simply change our keyboard language im aware but this is suggestions that im proposing to z8games its basic things that keep being on the game since day one and its stupid since there are new game developers and that thing of saving settings they say its basic so... what would be the big deal? and the thing about the servers i know i can just spam enter but again this is suggestions to make the game somehow better its simple things but that upgrade the game im just a little bit annoyed because i see brasil servers from z8games getting much more attention from the z8games than the NA/EU version and it has 2 continents NA and EU so shouldn't we get the same treatment since it is from z8games too?