I would like to know your thoughts.

So i've been playing this game since the start of Crossfire NA later switched to EU.
There are alot of differences between the two,
But i like to know what you like about Crossfire NA(west) or would you like to see something change.

best regards,

Joel

(RIP 1K post on the EU forum)

Comments

• To be fair I have nothing to complain about West. It's a very good move migrating EU in to it. If I would compare the two, I'd say the winrate in EU was way better than West.
  • CF West needs upgraded servers and revised net code. Even with a high quality internet connection, you're still going to get ping spikes and see other players jogging in place before shooting off across the map. Never played EU since I'm American but from everything I've heard, like Utmost said, the win rate over there was better. It does seem to have gotten a tiny bit better, but that could just be the lucky gauge and lucky RNG in general.
  • Yes nothing wrong about the west..But yaa there is always some room for improvement MySchoolBucks Login
  • There's a whole bunch of things going wrong and i'm sick of it, the more patches are coming the worse it gets.

We really need a netcode patch and stable EU Servers without the strange bug to log us in all the way to any channel when we join a server. When da heck did that happen btw?

Tick Rate improvement:
    Please, guys, 4.33 ticks? It was 16 back in 2009. The gameplay feels spongy as hell with such a low tick rate.

Win rates of crate weapons:
    I've spinned 900 crates of Berretta M93R just to end up with nothing, as well as some other crates. Guess what, i've won nothing. 900 crates for a GP weapon is a joke, a really bad joke. This low win rate of 0.00000001% leads to frustration and imagine what's going to happen with ZP crates. People won't charge any cent when they know it's worthless anyways. They'd charge some money if they know they'd get something for their bucks.

Abusive Mods:
    Honestly, a no brainer. Mods were caught several times baiting the <removed> out of a person just to punish him/her at the end, which is not the job of a Mod nor the purpose.

I don't know how you guys feel about this, but i've seen a lot and i mean a lot of things in CF since 2009. From the IP restriction of european players not being able to create new accounts on NA over cash grabbing stuff like the GM Team of Super <removed> Games tried until the point where the game gets worse with every patch rather than gaining improvements.
    I'm done watching one of my favorite games getting ruined because no one's willing to address those obvious problems the game has.
    I'm done with people abusing their power for their own amusement and i'm done staying quiet while all those things are happening!

Greetings
    Nyumi
  • Nyumix3 wrote: »
    Abusive Mods:
    Honestly, a no brainer. Mods were caught several times baiting the <removed> out of a person just to punish him/her at the end, which is not the job of a Mod nor the purpose.

You were told this before:
    If you have an issue with a Mod, you need to make that issue known to the GMs through a ticket, so they can deal with it.

The forums is not the place for it.