Changing EP shop every 2-3 months

I wish to see the EP shop to be changed every 2-3. Since right now most of us don't like a lot of the crates that are right now in the EP shop. What I mostly right now do. Check only the EP shop when the weekend event is active, and get dissapointed about a bad crate. ;P

Comments

• That's a pretty often change for the EP shop especially when it's not exactly like they purposefully hand out EP often. Maybe have a few seasonal crate spots (not necessarily seasonal themed crates just stuff that lasts like 2-3 months) that rotate out every few months and then have the crates that sit for a year before being changed out.

In other words....we'd have
    -Weekend EP crate deal. available on weekends but changes out every weekend
    -'Seasonal' EP Crates. 3 or 4 EP crates which sit in the EP shop for 2-3 months and then get rotated
    -regular EP crates changed out, presumably, yearly.

Then they could also do something like what Razer does for it's Paid to Play and do a vote each session for it's next session's Paid to play games. For example they'd choose 2 crates for the seasonal and then give us a list of like 6 crates to choose from and the top 2 get added for the next session's seasonal crates.
  • Yea the new crates are kinda bad... it's only DUAL DOUBLE BARREL SPECIAL I want to spin on and the knight thingy... used to be a few crates from the old list which I wanted :/
    Ixith wrote: »
    Then they could also do something like what Razer does for it's Paid to Play and do a vote each session for it's next session's Paid to play games. For example they'd choose 2 crates for the seasonal and then give us a list of like 6 crates to choose from and the top 2 get added for the next session's seasonal crates.

That seems like a cool idea
  • Ixith wrote: »
    That's a pretty often change for the EP shop especially when it's not exactly like they purposefully hand out EP often. Maybe have a few seasonal crate spots (not necessarily seasonal themed crates just stuff that lasts like 2-3 months) that rotate out every few months and then have the crates that sit for a year before being changed out.

In other words....we'd have
    -Weekend EP crate deal. available on weekends but changes out every weekend
    -'Seasonal' EP Crates. 3 or 4 EP crates which sit in the EP shop for 2-3 months and then get rotated
    -regular EP crates changed out, presumably, yearly.

+1 I like this, its a way better idea than changing every EP crate 2-3 Months, as It will generally take a couple of months to have enough EP for a win, i never spinn less than 50, if i can help it. Changing them once a year is good enough, not all players dislike the new crates, i like them better than the previous ones. More Ep events would also be good, like the one were we got to choose our own price and could choose 50K EP for a price.
    JackPain (Sweden)