Upcoming VVIP

Hello

As it is probably time when we are about to get new vvip weapon, seeing as brazilian crossfire got jewelry set makes me worry that we will once again skip something far more interesting than that..

The weapon I am talking about is Raging Bull VVIP which came out way before even Armored set and both Florence and Steampunk and yet up until now it has been delayed time and time again.

Jewelry set includes Barrett and QBZ which we just recently got with Armored set and there are already enough Barrett's to choose from in the VVIP market, while the only VVIP pistol we got is Desert Eagle and a lot of players would be more than happy to get a new type of VVIP pistol rather than just another copy of a weapon.

One of the main reasons I and many other players play this game is because of variety of weapons this game has and constant additions of unique designs and features for them (which is also important part of game as playing with same guns over and over again gets repetitive and makes you want to play the game less) and it has been a while since we have had a really interesting VVIP gun so me and many other players I know would appreciate if you could make an impact on the next selection and choose the right one for us.

And for people who will say that fixing bugs and other issues.is more important than concerning yourself about VVIP's that is undoubtedly important,but while they are being fixed or not we still have to play the game as it is and I would rather play it with style.

Thank's for attention.

Comments