new event on May

I hope to create a special event for Ramadan as a kind of celebration for the Middle East. I know the rules well that the game does not celebrate the religious festivals but you are doing events in the month of 12 especially for the birth of Christ I say this as an example
Ramadan next month We wish you the appreciation of the Arab community

Comments

• We generally do not base any events off of religious holidays, but I do understand what you mean. That being said, we always have events running every month, and this month will be no different. Keep your eyes open for events in the near future :)
  • nice for the egys i guess, egypt > horus idk maybe? :rolleyes:
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6894320]We generally do not base any events off of religious holidays, but I do understand what you mean. That being said, we always have events running every month, and this month will be no different. Keep your eyes open for events in the near future :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your interest. Yes, we hope this in the future
  • I hope to create a special event for Ramadan as a kind of celebration for the Middle East. I know the rules well that the game does not celebrate the religious festivals but you are doing events in the month of 12 especially for the birth of Christ I say this as an example
    Ramadan next month We wish you the appreciation of the Arab community

Not all people celebrate christmas because of religion, especially these days. Here in Sweden where i'm living religion is almost dead since atleast 50 years. Here we mostly celebrate the day for an excuse to meet friends and family and eat alot of of good food. We don't even have christs name in it, we call it Jul. We acctually celebrated the day in Sweden, long before the county adopted christianity as a religion. Back then it was celebrated as a midwinters day.

As for a Ramadan event, why not. If the GM's don't want to mix religion in it, they can always call it something else, but still do it so there is a celebration anyway. If we're gonna be taking a hard line about religion in the game, we are a little late, as many events can be connected to religion. Christmas, Eastern, St. Patricks day, even Valentines day, to name a few.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

Not all people celebrate christmas because of religion, especially these days. Here in Sweden where i'm living religion is almost dead since atleast 50 years. Here we mostly celebrate the day for an excuse to meet friends and family and eat alot of of good food. We don't even have christs name in it, we call it Jul. We acctually celebrated the day in Sweden, long before the county adopted christianity as a religion. Back then it was celebrated as a midwinters day.

As for a Ramadan event, why not. If the GM's don't want to mix religion in it, they can always call it something else, but still do it so there is a celebration anyway. If we're gonna be taking a hard line about religion in the game, we are a little late, as many events can be connected to religion. Christmas, Eastern, St. Patricks day, even Valentines day, to name a few.

Logically +1
  • An event for Ramadan?

Not only there won't any events upon a certain religious holidays...they even made the ep prime time exactly right after the ramadan daily fasting time is over (the fasting time is over at 7pm ME time>>exactly the same time the ep prime time starts>>instead of eat after 16 hours of fasting they would do what?play prime time?).

I remember last year ,90% of my clan are Muslims,and we were trying to play sheep mode ,and people were so mad -_- ewww it was a nightmare
  • My recommendation then for the new time change would be eat, celebrate, and play cf. This is not something I'm well versed in, of course, but I thought the end of the daily fasting is usually a good time, where you have a bit of free time and eat, as well as have some free time to play with their friends right after eating?
  • To my knowledge the ME has it's own payment method. It wouldn't hurt giving them some nice bonus items upon recharging outside of the bonus we got going on right now. (Horus Crates would be nice as suggested earlier).
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6895114]My recommendation then for the new time change would be eat, celebrate, and play cf. This is not something I'm well versed in, of course, but I thought the end of the daily fasting is usually a good time, where you have a bit of free time and eat, as well as have some free time to play with their friends right after eating?[/QUOTE]

hi kanadian
    the time that most ppl end fasting between 12 pm to 2 pm server time .
    and you can see in this time that delta server become empty by 50%
  • Im happy im not muslim or religious of any kind, i probably couldn't take the fasting. I don't have that self-control. I know the christians here in Sweden used to do it to (Maby some still do?), but before eastern.
    JackPain (Sweden)