[Guide] How to Submit a Hack Report replay
Hello, hello! In this guide I will tell you how to properly submit a hacking report!
Head over to support here. Click on "Hacking Report". Do NOT submit your replay through a ticket. You will be told to go to Hacking Report.
Type the IGN of the hacker here:
- If there are several different hacks used, mention the other types in the comments.
- If there is more than one hacker in the replay, type their IGNs in the comments like so:
- Type "EVERYONE IS HACKING". That means you are also hacking.
- Type multiple names in the IGN field. One Ign is fine, write the others in the comments
- Type "It's obvious". If you submit a 5 minute replay of a game with 10 other people, we'll still have to check each and every person
- Type "sldfjlskasdfj". If we open the replay and don't see anyone under the IGN sldfjlskasdfj, we'll think you sent the wrong replay
Basically, just type the IGN. Don't make it more difficult than it has to be.
The different types are as follows:
- A bot is when someone is using a macro or script to idle in your game
- It's when someone does the same repeated motion over and over and over again
- PLEASE DO NOT PUT AIMBOTS HERE
- Wall Hacking
- Wall hacking is when the person can see through the walls
- It's like they have x ray vision
- PLEASE DO NOT PUT WALK THROUGH WALL HACKS HERE
- Walk through walls
- Is when you see someone walk through walls
- THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS WALL HACKING
- It's like if there was a door, and instead of opening it you just walked through it
- PUTTING AN EXAMPLE GIF BECAUSE PEOPLE MIXUP WALL HACK AND WALK THROUGH WALLS A LOT
- Any exploit that will give players an edge over you
- Not to be confused for walk through walls. A walk through wall is done effortlessly, when a glitch is being performed you can tell as there is a certain process they must do before exploiting the glitch
- Auto aim hacking
- The person just automatically aims and kills you
- They pull a 360 no scope and kill you
- Fast reload
- They reload their guns at half the speed
- Looks like they stop mid-animation
- One shot kill
- They kill you with what looks like one hit. Usually with like a knife
- Speed hacking
- They’re running SUPER fast
- Macros / Scripts that give unfair advantages over others, like no recoil.
It's the total number up here:
So there's only a 1, which means they're technically playing on the second round.
If GR won 1 and BL won 1, the current game would be the third round.
This is the time in the replay that the person was hacking. Please do not put "7PM EST" or "In the morning."
You can find the time here:
Once you're finished, your report should look like this.
Please note that if the replay size is too big, you will need to send a ticket to support and MAKE SURE YOU STATE THAT THE REPLAY SIZE IS TOO BIG!! Other than that, support will redirect replays sent back to the Hack Reporting System.
This discussion has been closed.