Crossfire 2.0 Ribbon

Hey wzup this Lofi CF EU/WE Player i Suggest the Crossfire 2.0 Ribbon to be distributed on CF EU Players As they pass the 2.0 Era at Crossfire EU

Comments

• The 2.0 ribbon wasn't simply given for being around when the 2.0 update was put in though. It was given out for completing an event. Now that's not to say they can't bring that ribbon back with a similar event that focuses on maps/characters/things that use 2.0 textures/update stuff. In fact I think it'd be cool if they did a large map and character texture update to various ones that still need it and do an event for the 2.0 Ribbon again myself.

There's a few other ribbons similar that still haven't been re-released and possibly could be with updates/events that correspond with their original ones.
  • Would be really cool if they could have an event for it, so that we who don't have it, can get it.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Ixith wrote: »
    The 2.0 ribbon wasn't simply given for being around when the 2.0 update was put in though. It was given out for completing an event. Now that's not to say they can't bring that ribbon back with a similar event that focuses on maps/characters/things that use 2.0 textures/update stuff. In fact I think it'd be cool if they did a large map and character texture update to various ones that still need it and do an event for the 2.0 Ribbon again myself.

There's a few other ribbons similar that still haven't been re-released and possibly could be with updates/events that correspond with their original ones.

EU also had events surrounding the 2.0 update, in which players could gain the 2.0 namecard and spray. It would just be most logical if we would just get the ribbon too.
  • It was given out for completing an event. Now that's not to say they can't bring that ribbon back with a similar event that focuses on maps/characters/things that use 2.0 textures/update stuff. In fact I think it'd be cool if they did a large map and character texture update to various ones that still need it and do an event for the 2.0 Ribbon again myself. kodi
  • Actually There was a a several events at that era and i think most of those who merge their accounts done it and i have a proof of that as everyone who merged his account got the "CF Europe Union2.0 NameCard" which changed after merge to "CF 2.0 NameCard"