black market and crate tycoon

crate tycoon in achievements is fake he and black market win rate 0 why all versions other have more luck but west any version other like cf brazil from same company and black market in that version significantly different about that version this not fair Really i opened 100 crate burning shot and no win anything lol change source from cf west to cf europe i have account on cf europe and opened alot from capsules and i every time i opening 10 capsules or 20 i won everytime but in west should i opening 300 crate to win 1 item? ok i don.t buy zp in this game again/ i bad in english.

Comments

• The Black Market in West is rigged, that's a a fact. Just buy VVIP's if you don't want to feel the pain of not winning anything in X amount of crates.
  • guys its all luck.. stop believing that in other versions of cf capsules have a higher drop rate... for example i used to play cf europe for like 5 months opened like 100 capsules and nothing.. Cf west i opened 2 crates with free crate tickets and i won 2 items..
  • PauLaRasxD wrote: »
    guys its all luck.. stop believing that in other versions of cf capsules have a higher drop rate... for example i used to play cf europe for like 5 months opened like 100 capsules and nothing.. Cf west i opened 2 crates with free crate tickets and i won 2 items..

No, it was easier to win ZP boxes in europe, 30 boxes = almost always win. But when it comes to the GP boxes im not so sure, there are several weekends that i've won 2-3 weapons with just 100.000GP. The last box, that were only there temporary was a little harder to win from, it probably took 1000.000 GP to win 1 weapon for me. The only other problems was with the Beretta 93 (sevral weekends of GP usage) and right now, the Lewis Gun, that have eaten up about 400.000.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • they need increase the crate tycoon in achievement level and increase our Win Rate with it for real
  • Painanator wrote: »

No, it was easier to win ZP boxes in europe, 30 boxes = almost always win. But when it comes to the GP boxes im not so sure, there are several weekends that i've won 2-3 weapons with just 100.000GP. The last box, that were only there temporary was a little harder to win from, it probably took 1000.000 GP to win 1 weapon for me. The only other problems was with the Beretta 93 (sevral weekends of GP usage) and right now, the Lewis Gun, that have eaten up about 400.000.

hmmm since we cant know for sure whats the win rate i think its all about balance. What i want to say is cf europe playerbase had a downfall everysingle day after a while so what they tried to reward those who stayed with a higher winning rate and maybe those who left could come back.
  • PyrateX wrote: »
    'Crate Tycoon' is a joke..

if didnt change the black market will unistall this game
  • I believe Crate Tycoon achievement should have an improvement with more levels and better luck/chance to get perm Items out of ZP crates.
    Anyway this improvement will have to be achieved by spending ZP which I think is a good option for those who usually spend in ZP Crates.
    It does not have to be an outrageous improvement but a fair chance to have a better drop rate, lets say 1 perm item out of 100 ZP crates opened its more than enough.
  • +0 When I started playing this game (8y ago). It was hard to grind GP, and I would understand that you have to use tooo much GP. But nowadays I don't find it that hard to get 5mill GP on my acc. And the winrate of the ZP weapons, isn't not that much a problem for me.

Be aware that this is a free game, instead of buying a game first for +50euro, you spend it on crates and just be lucky!