Show drop rate

It would be nice to see the drop rate % on the zombie crates. Since it's hard to know how much chance you can win a certain specific. This is more based on luck. I know some who won stuff under 10 zm crates and some have like 90 crates of them and still not the item that they want.

Comments

• +1, same as for crates from the BM, I'd love to see the actual odds of winning something in zombie crates.
  • +1 on this but I think they will have drops on $$ if they show the real rate of each crate, thats for sure.
  • PorBiejin wrote: »
    +1 on this but I think they will have drops on $$ if they show the real rate of each crate, thats for sure.

Im not so sure about that, people still play lotto and scratch those scratchies, that they know have terrible odd's to win. If there is even a remote chance to win something, people will gamble. It might take a hit at first, but the sales will go up again.

+1 But i don't think they will ever show us the winning %
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • minorninja wrote: »
    It would be nice to see the drop rate % on the zombie crates. Since it's hard to know how much chance you can win a certain specific. This is more based on luck. I know some who won stuff under 10 zm crates and some have like 90 crates of them and still not the item that they want.

Guess you have not gotton the AK buster yet. This may the reason for you to ask this question.

If what I just said is true then maybe it's your luck. I got 3 AKs from less than 10 crates (probably 8).

However, I think the crates share similar algorighm as ZP or GP crates. I won the AKs after opening almost 300 GP +ZP crates without winning. I was kind of depressed after opening all the gp + ZP crates and not win anything. Then I immediately thought about the ZM crates, I looked for them in my storage,opened them and won those AKs. It is possible that these crates (zm + gp +zp) share the same algorighmm, so you have higher chance of winning something from 1 type crate after loosing a lot from other types of crates.

• Guess you have not gotton the AK buster yet. This may the reason for you to ask this question.

If what I just said is true then maybe it's your luck. I got 3 AKs from less than 10 crates (probably 8).

However, I think the crates share similar algorighm as ZP or GP crates. I won the AKs after opening almost 300 GP +ZP crates without winning. I was kind of depressed after opening all the gp + ZP crates and not win anything. Then I immediately thought about the ZM crates, I looked for them in my storage,opened them and won those AKs. It is possible that these crates (zm + gp +zp) share the same algorighmm, so you have higher chance of winning something from 1 type crate after loosing a lot from other types of crates.

I got already the ak buster.... I got even 3.
  • Its a fact that the game is lacking in transparency. Would be appreciated to see some steps taken in that way.
  • the tickets? in the help section it says if you have 10 tickets the win rate is 30% and then goes up 10% for every ten tickets. is that just for show or the real?
  • +1. It's more interesting to know the drop rates, simply because everyone wins. Nobody can buy the crates, just win them from ZM.
  • minorninja wrote: »

I got already the ak buster.... I got even 3.

z8games will never show crate's drop rate cos it's gonna drive people away from those crates, no matter zp, gp, or zm.

The only thing we low is the drop rate is low, maybe even lower than 0.3% for some crate.