New content and black market

1 change the policy about new content, this secrecy about what stuff or events are coming is the most annoying thing in all crossfire, even more annoying than hakers.Last year we had Behind The Crosshairs and was a very good thing, if not that at least make forum post earlier not just seconds before the stuff come out or the event beggin.

2 allow us to buy more gp crates at once ( 100 at once would be very nice) and also transfer more items in storage after spinning, when u open hundreds of crates and have 1000 or more items won, 12 items to transfer once is ridiculous , make it 120.

3 increase the win rate in black market, i think there isnt any player that wont appreciate it

Comments

• I support very much the 2nd and 3rd point as about the 1st one, there are some other things that are waay more annoying than the news updates.The hacking situation is at one of their peaks, the optimisation of the game is also terrible, so if there are no news about these points, everything else can wait, in my opinion.
  • 1. For me they dont have to tell like everything what we will get. I prefer just to get teaser. So we get hyped about and we will talk about it more. So I am neutral with this.

2. Yes, please. Buying 10 crates per time was annoying for the bingo. It's way better to add that we can buy 100 at the single time. Like we did with the other crate. +1

3.I dont know even the win rate, but it feels so less before the merge with CF EU. I've won more games against hackers than won something from the BM. So big +1
  • Agreed on all 3, here is my 2 cents about each point:

1. Having good information previous to the patch will give us a good chance to stack ZP in advance and be ready for the new content (having "limited" time crate for just some days is not funny). And also having this Behind The Crosshairs videos creates a better community/game experience.
    2. This is totally required, buy more crates at one will give a fast/better BM experience. BM winning Storage need to be increased so those who spin a good amount of crates are not limited, transfer feature need improvement for sure.
    3. I think this one can be enhanced with the Achievement option "Crate Tycoon", new levels with a good task to be reached in order to improve the winning rate. Also an achievement to level up the lucky gauge bar will be very welcome.
  • +1 for everything. Many would probably be happy for information about coming events, a good while before the events take place. As i've seen many people complaining, that they need time to plan their playing, so they can take part in events. Sure it's nice with surprises, but for some they just make them depressed, because they can't take part in them.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • 1. I'm guessing they have to follow some sort of non-disclosure agreements for new content, in case they have to change something last minute. Earlier forum posts would definitely be appreciated though. Event posts on the main website, as well. They haven't updated the "forum" window on the main crossfire page in nearly two years, since the forum redesign. That used to be my go-to for event info.
    2. I don't know why that's not already a thing. Buying and using crates is a long, boring, tedious process. The black market is just a mess in general.
    3. Would be great but unlikely. Lower rates mean more crates required, therefore higher profits.
  • xkennyPLx wrote: »
    1. I'm guessing they have to follow some sort of non-disclosure agreements for new content, in case they have to change something last minute. Earlier forum posts would definitely be appreciated though. Event posts on the main website, as well. They haven't updated the "forum" window on the main crossfire page in nearly two years, since the forum redesign. That used to be my go-to for event info.
    2. I don't know why that's not already a thing. Buying and using crates is a long, boring, tedious process. The black market is just a mess in general.
    3. Would be great but unlikely. Lower rates mean more crates required, therefore higher profits.

the 12 transfer at a time is super annoying. would be nice if there's a way to just click all.

for 3 you would think lower win rates mean more profit but I think if the win rate improved more people would buy. I'd be more likely to buy 200 crates knowing there's a good chance to get what I want but at the moment I don't since I know the chances are 0.01%
    1. I'm guessing they have to follow some sort of non-disclosure agreements for new content, in case they have to change something last minute. Earlier forum posts would definitely be appreciated though. Event posts on the main website, as well. They haven't updated the "forum" window on the main crossfire page in nearly two years, since the forum redesign. That used to be my go-to for event info.

For point 3 u are wrong, at this winrate many players including me quit buying crates and thats no profit at all, if they guarantee lets say a perm item in 100 crates , maybe players like me who quit getting crates because no win would start buy again.
  • 1. I guess I'd be nice to have some video teasers for upcoming content. Btw there's a channel in the CF Discord for new content.

2. No opinion on this really.

3. A lot of cuckboys are probably gonna complain about this suggestion, but honestly it needs to be changed. The win rates are too low. I've won a good amount of ZP crate weapons but the winrate is still pretty bad. +1
  • Opened 800 crates and got 4 trash stuff. U can't win anything except you are not from Egypt.
  • skyyblu wrote: »

for 3 you would think lower win rates mean more profit but I think if the win rate improved more people would buy. I'd be more likely to buy 200 crates knowing there's a good chance to get what I want but at the moment I don't since I know the chances are 0.01%

winnnetou wrote: »

For point 3 u are wrong, at this winrate many players including me quit buying crates and thats no profit at all, if they guarantee lets say a perm item in 100 crates , maybe players like me who quit getting crates because no win would start buy again.

The thing about free to play MMOs is that most of the profits come from a tiny portion of the playerbase. People that spend thousands of dollars through RNG gimmicks. Just because you lads wouldn't buy those crates doesn't mean the whales aren't buying them trying to get every type of weapon.

The thing about free to play MMOs is that most of the profits come from a tiny portion of the playerbase. People that spend thousands of dollars through RNG gimmicks. Just because you lads wouldn't buy those crates doesn't mean the whales aren't buying them trying to get every type of weapon.

Kenny is right here, it's commonly known a small % of players take in account a huge deal of the profit in most "Freemium" games.
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    1 change the policy about new content, this secrecy about what stuff or events are coming is the most annoying thing in all crossfire, even more annoying than hakers.Last year we had Behind The Crosshairs and was a very good thing, if not that at least make forum post earlier not just seconds before the stuff come out or the event beggin.

2 allow us to buy more gp crates at once ( 100 at once would be very nice) and also transfer more items in storage after spinning, when u open hundreds of crates and have 1000 or more items won, 12 items to transfer once is ridiculous , make it 120.

3 increase the win rate in black market, i think there isnt any player that wont appreciate it

bro look unistall this game this better and the black market will not change gm want money only this version single in game bad in win rate any version other like vn china eu ph br all have win rare item high but game i dont know why didn.t change black market
    Until now game dead -_-
  • Just getting to know faster what you have to do for an upcoming event would be nice! Missed a ton of events because I didn't know what to do on the first day or just not knowing it had already started
  • tottaly agree with all you mentioned.. +1 to all those 3 things!!!