Crossfire Ranked matches fix for the big cheating problem.

Crossfire as we all know is a great game. We just have a few problems.

I have been playing ranked all season 7 and now almost everyday in season 8. (My rank is Diamond5 S&D) And im getting tired of losing 70% of my matches to blatant cheaters prefireing me through boxes and around corners...

Suggestion:
2 step mobile authentication with 1 Z8 account per phone number. (Would eliminate a good chuck of account hijacking aswell).
2 step authentication should be a requirement to play in ranked matches. (Would eliminate a big chunk of cheaters).
Raise the rank needed to be able to play in ranked matches. (fx. Major+).
Account age should be a requirement aswell. (fx. 3 months).
Hardware ID bans. (Ban not only the player but their pc from playing again).

IGN: Skud.

Comments

• Skudling wrote: »
    Crossfire as we all know is a great game. We just have a few problems.

I have been playing ranked all season 7 and now almost everyday in season 8. (My rank is Diamond5 S&D) And im getting tired of losing 70% of my matches to blatant cheaters prefireing me through boxes and around corners...

Suggestion:
    2 step mobile authentication with 1 Z8 account per phone number. (Would eliminate a good chuck of account hijacking aswell).
    2 step authentication should be a requirement to play in ranked matches. (Would eliminate a big chunk of cheaters).
    Raise the rank needed to be able to play in ranked matches. (fx. Major+).
    Account age should be a requirement aswell. (fx. 3 months).
    Hardware ID bans. (Ban not only the player but their pc from playing again).

IGN: Skud.

I totally agree with what you said and this will fix alot of problems but the developers wont do any of it .
  • This would be a great temporary solution since the hack detection would probably take longer to fix. +1 for sure.