Fliters in Ranked

I think it should be great if we can get a filter for ranked.

Ping maximum
I played a lot of against laggers that is impossible to kill since they're lagging very hard. (Talking about people with 200+ ping. Have even once people above 1000 ping)

''Bannable maps''
I think it should be great if the leader of the group or solo can vote to vote for what map cant be chosen in the ranked. (Have to be done before queuing up)

Comments

• With the ping cap, although it sounds like a great idea, for CF will be like shooting themselves in the foot since most of the players are from more of a sandy area.
    As about the idea of selecting the maps, it actually sounds great and a big +1 for that.
  • -1 for both,
    Ping maximum: how would the ping maximum thing even be implemented? They get an error when lag gets more than 200? It might be ok if they don't lose points but, even it they don't, the team would have less number of players which means a disadvantage for them.

Bannable maps: no, ranked is made to test your skills in different conditions, you shouldn't be able to just choose the map you can play in the best.
  • the_H4XOR wrote: »
    -1 for both,
    Ping maximum: how would the ping maximum thing even be implemented? They get an error when lag gets more than 200? It might be ok if they don't lose points but, even it they don't, the team would have less number of players which means a disadvantage for them.

Bannable maps: no, ranked is made to test your skills in different conditions, you shouldn't be able to just choose the map you can play in the best.

Surprising that you say that.... Kinda surprising that in esports you can also vote what maps will be not used in the matches shrug.
  • minorninja wrote: »

Surprising that you say that.... Kinda surprising that in esports you can also vote what maps will be not used in the matches shrug.

I don't really know about that, and, even if it's. I'm speaking about the thing ranked should be about, not what they made other things about. even if the other things were meant to be competitive, those things reduces it's competitiveness
  • -1 on the pingcap. Though it would be great, it would probably be impossible to implement.

It would be nice to be able to decide what maps you wouldn't like to play. Though it would not be ideal if a player could just exclude pretty much all maps and adjust his bags to the map selected. For example: close range weapons in Eagle Eye. So +1 only if you can't exclude all maps.