Let's make a VIP SMG

2»

Comments

• I dont have a problem with SMGs, its just balanced dmg/accuracy. thats just the play style you can choose. TMP tho is way to annoying since once hit you can hardly hide or fight back while the holder can easily aim and put lot of dps on you. Making a vip out of tmp is like spaying salt into a wound. Or just make a vip grenade launcher instead...

• Spraying an SMG is harder than spraying a rifle or an MG because SMGs usually have no recognisable recoil pattern like rifles (e.g AK47 has T pattern).

You need to be extremely pro to be able to play any SMG with a good score.

By the way, when was the last time you see an SMG user with a good score at the end of a game (K/D = 1.5) ? Probably 10 years ago right?

To compensate with no recognizable recoil pattern, SMGs have no recoil at all. The bullets more than often stay within your reticle. Simply aim at the enemy and fire.

When I use my TMP, Tommy ID, EVO or Kriss Ares Noble Silver, I can make easy 3.0 K/Ds. Its not that easy for me to do so with any rifle.

I use rifles when I want to get better at CF, and SMGs for when I want to get easy wins and to get a good K/D.
  • [USER="26789867"]Cryptophile[/USER] When creating a suggestion: keep in mind some people will be against it. The way you're acting up against people that -1 it is just unnecessary.

• To compensate with no recognizable recoil pattern, SMGs have no recoil at all. The bullets more than often stay within your reticle. Simply aim at the enemy and fire.

When I use my TMP, Tommy ID, EVO or Kriss Ares Noble Silver, I can make easy 3.0 K/Ds. Its not that easy for me to do so with any rifle.

I use rifles when I want to get better at CF, and SMGs for when I want to get easy wins and to get a good K/D.

I have seen many rifle users with 3/1 K/D at the end of a match but rarely (maybe never is the better word) see any SMG users with similar scores. And you say it's easy for you to do that., you may either be a pro or just another dumb liar you basturd.

You might have 3/1 or even 5/1 K/D for one round but keeping that score consistenly throughout a whole match is very difficult. For rifles and snipers it is often possible, but for smg it is nearly impossible. The best score I have seen is a highly ranked TMP user with almost 2.0 K/D, never 2.0 or more. And this is the best SMG out there, this is also the most complained weapon in the game, but most of its users just have scores around 0.5-1.5

By the way, all of the smgs you/other people are using normally have tagging effect, those without tagging effect are so much inferiour to other wepapons that poeple never touch, let alone use. I myself prefer SMGs without tagging effect though.

• I have seen many rifle users with 3/1 K/D at the end of a match but rarely (maybe never is the better word) see any SMG users with similar scores. And you say it's easy for you to do that., you may either be a pro or just another dumb liar you basturd.

You might have 3/1 or even 5/1 K/D for one round but keeping that score consistenly throughout a whole match is very difficult. For rifles and snipers it is often possible, but for smg it is nearly impossible. The best score I have seen is a highly ranked TMP user with almost 2.0 K/D, never 2.0 or more. And this is the best SMG out there, this is also the most complained weapon in the game, but most of its users just have scores around 0.5-1.5

By the way, all of the smgs you/other people are using normally have tagging effect, those without tagging effect are so much inferiour to other wepapons that poeple never touch, let alone use. I myself prefer SMGs without tagging effect though.

Just for insulting me, I'm giving your suggestion a -1 :)

It seems you do enjoy insulting those that don't agree with your suggestion (which I might add doesnt get people to support you) so at this point it looks like you're set in your opinion. We're going to disagree here.

In response to your original opening, I'm gonna end my participation in this thread by saying no, SMGs are not pro weapons. In fact, I consider them the noobiest weapons to use.

Rifles, shotgun and snipers are way harder to use than SMGs, and I'd rather see a shotgun VIP before a new SMG VIP.