Raise the rank requirement for ranked as a temporary solution to hacking?

For all I understand, the team behind is no longer attempting to patch the issue with x-ray exploits and it is only up to the moderators to passively ban the users of exploits, but this is not reducing the population of hackers because IP ban/Acc ban can be circumvented quite easily. I am sure this is considered before, but a raised rank can at least reduce the amount of repeating offenders, perhaps Captain or Major rank?

I appreciate that there is policy issue around giving feedback on reports, but Eastern games like (For whatever reason the name is filtered)ZheRongYao which is massively popular in China has such a system in place and has shown improvements in game environment by encouraging players to engage the report system. I understand that Z8 do not have the manpower to support such a system because the difficult of setting up a programme or use an email-based manual feedback, but it would seriously help.

Comments

• Improving the reporting system is definitly needed. But increasing the minimal rank to Major isn't the way. The rank limit is fine as it is, increasing it even more would just exclude too many (legit) newcomers.
  • I also believe that raising the rank limit wouldnt change anything for good.true, might cut off the numbers for a bit but with the type of events like 1000% exp it would be just a matter of time.the report system needs a closer look for example we could really use a live report system, more of a friendly review system, and overall a better protection system.