Some Suggestions

Hey Guys,
gotta do some suggestions cause i believe many ppl think the same as me:

Ranked Mode SD:
Add more Maps, if you are an active RSD player you just get sick of the current ones when you know there are 25 other maps that could be added.

Make it possible to surrender sooner.. srly its annoying having 3 hacker enemys and then not beeing able to end the god damn round.

Bug fixes:
Ranked SD: On almost all maps its currently possible to die for no reason.. literally just someone walking next to you can result in dying.. i saw it for 4 times now that poeple died spawning.

When you get a disconnect you can often not connect to the old ranked game and get thrown into another one resulting in 20+ points loss.

Points in Ranked Mode:
Make a list how the points get calculated atm its completly random i would say.
Cause if i win as a 5vs5 team i get 4 points.. if i got 5 members and enemy 1 i get 7? And if you loose with a 3ppl team agaiunst 5ppl you loose an extrem high set of points too.
If you win as Ace and MVP you get between 3 and 9 points as winner makes no sense..

Weapons:
Fix TMP that weapon shoots so fast that you cant move anymore once it hits you.. futhermore it hits way to good in full spray, additionally you are as fast in movement as you are with knife? wth?

9A more or less the same exept for the movement speed.

Snipers dont hit always 100% on body atm... i had it now with cheytac awm r93 dragonov(the coupong variant) dsr and frf2 to do a body shot and hit for less then 30dmg..?

Also good would be to be able to have more bags cause the number of weapons itself is increasing fast-